11.16.2009

This is Why I Avoided U-Kiss

This is why I didn't want to know who any of them were:

Photobucket

This is DongHo. He is fifteen.

I'm definitely going to be placed on the K-Pop idol sex offenders list for even writing this, but seriously ...

It's just so damn unfair. He's six years younger than me. I was starting first grade when he was just an infant. No fifteen-year-old should look like this. It's just asking for cougar-bait and pedofile bait.

I want to cry, because he will always be out of reach. Even when he's eighteen and legal and begging for some TKPA loving ... I simply cannot give him any. He will always be six years younger. The biggest age difference I'm willing to tolerate is three years. So while that leaves open Eli, DongHo will never be lusted after. And that makes me sad.
 
Photobucket

Damn your parents for not procreating three years earlier.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. Dang...
    No comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawd another 15-year-old to lust for. K-Pop industry is unfair at times >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. It just isn't fair. I don't think I can even listen to "Man Man Ha Ni" anymore. Besides Eli's rap, DongHo's autotune part is the sexiest thing in the whole song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i'll be in hell right with you. he is so yum. arghhhhhh!! oh i still need to email you a picture of alexander's lips. ahh everytime i watch the mv i just want to bite and suck on them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dongho...you changed so much from the first time I saw you in a music video.

    It's crazy how much you matured, well appearance wise...*sighs*...15...

    ReplyDelete
  6. dang.. you're worried of a 5-year difference?? ours would be 8!

    i should find where the hell is the fountain of youth or i should stop aging already. :))

    we're all going to jail! =))

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~~ My little dongsaengi. Lol. While you all worry about Kpop Hell, I'm all safe here, because I could never think of little Dongho like that xD Although, I have to say, when this boy hits 18 and I can legally say this out loud, he might be able to challenge SE7EN for his God of Lips title. This boy's got mighty sexy lips♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is why I wouldn't look at SHINee for the longest time. It's all Taemin's fault! And I'm so glad that I only listen to and don't LOOK at U-Kiss.

    ReplyDelete