11.07.2009

To Get You Through the Weekend

I normally do this on Friday and not Saturday, but I couldn't think of who to use. And then I stumbled upon this picture that I had saved forever ago onto my computer. I know it's old and he needs a haircut, but it's still a goodie.

Photobucket

Good morning, Se7en. You look so peaceful and so angelic sleeping, no one would ever guess how devilish you were last night.

Rest up, lovely. The pancakes are on the griddle, the bacon is sizzling in the oven, and there is a freshly squeezed glass of orange juice waiting for you. I'll bring them in to get some food on your stomach, and then we can burn off those fatty bacon calories.

Happy weekend!

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. Hey when did u sneak into my house & get this PIC??!!
    Excellent choice - trust me - he gets me through every weekend!!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Seven looks so tired (but satisfied?) here. XD the question is: because of who? :))

    so that's why it was quite noisy in the neighborhood last night. he's prolly in two houses, giving two of my favorite girls one helluva night~! LOL. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my such a divine being naked on your bed *swooning like mad atm* I bet he wakes up with a regular Morning Glory & no morning breath ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY.
    This photo is a winner!

    I had just woken up from a deep sleep, to this. Perfect timing as always, TKPA

    You know wat, maybe u could make an entire post of these kinda morning after photos?
    I remembered the one with Max before.

    http://koreanpopaddict.blogspot.com/2009/10/to-get-you-through-weekend_16.html

    Another one of my rabid ideas ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. so now onto se7en huh? good stuff. i wouldn't mind either. he looks pretty worn out, must have been pretty rough last night with you. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I actually like this photo of Se7en.

    NICE~ :D

    ReplyDelete