11.12.2009

November 20th: BIGBANG Friday!

Photobucket

Yes, it's back!

And it's going to be ten times better this time around!

You're familiar with the Say Whaaat? feature, right? (The answer is you better be or else you're not properly stalking this blog!). Well, that all started with the first BIGBANG Friday and my eight-part caption frenzy!

So I want your pictures! They can be group, solo, just a few members. Candids, photo shoots, album covers. Anything!

You have two options if you want to send me some BIGBANG Captions:
  1. You can email me the link(s) to the picture(s) along with the caption(s) that you came up with.
  2. You can email me the link(s) to the picture(s) and have me come up with something. If I can’t think of one because my brain is too fried to properly think, then I will declare it a free-for-all in the comment section.
Either way, you must email me the link(s) and caption(s). Don’t tweet them to me, because I’ll just tell you to email it. Seriously, email only folks. I don’t think I can stress that enough, so I’ll say it again. EMAIL ONLY. If I don't use yours, it will be saved for either the next BIGBANG Friday, or it will be used as a normal Say Whaaat? post.

Another thing I'm going to need your help with is topic suggestions. Because as much as I loved doing it the first time around, BIGBANG Friday really does fry my brain. I'm going to need as much help as possible in pulling this off!

If you write me an email saying, "Hey, TKPA, I love it when you talk about Master GD howling. Can we have some more of that?" I'll write back, "Hell yeah."

If you write me an email saying, "TKPA, your posts about Sex God are hilarious. Can you write about him in the Alps, wearing a teal snowsuit?" I'll laugh my ass off but write back, "Hell yeah."

If you see that I haven't noticed a particular feature that drives you crazy about one of the boys, shoot me an email and tell me about it!

Seriously, anything you guys want me to write about, I will. I do ask for you to email it to me that way if I cannot get to writing it right away, I'll still have it saved in a special folder in my inbox. If you tell me on Twitter, it'll just result in awkward tweets back and forth and it's really hard to specifically explain something in 14o characters or less.

When can you start emailing me all these? NOW! The sooner you get on this, the better. That way all I have to do on Friday is just post an entry every two hours rather than rushing to write them. I ask that you try to have all your suggestions and pictures into me by Wednesday, November 18 at the latest. It gives me one full day to catch up on any writing.

And of course, seeing as how BIGBANG Friday is very draining, I will be taking a break from blogging for the following weekend. You understand, I'm sure.

If you want to catch up on last month's BIGBANG Friday, then you can do so here!

So start browsing through all the pictures you have saved on your computer (I know you have tons) and start thinking about what you want me to talk about!

TKPA

3 comments:

  1. My first reaction when reading this is
    OH FUCK YESSSSSS

    Yeah that's how excited I am
    KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~


    ILYSFM TKPA.

    ReplyDelete