11.17.2009

Dear Thunder ... Damn Boy

Photobucket

I didn't know you had it in you. I didn't know that you had the capability of bringing sex appeal to the stage and incorporating it into the performance. When I look at you, Thunder, I am just reminded of all the countless times allkpop shoved down our throats that you are Dara's little brother. I'm sure you love your sister, but I'm also sure even you're sick of it.

Seriously, though, boo ... I don't know if it's this picture, the angle, if your jaw just wanted to come out to play, or all of the above. I don't care, actually. I appreciate any amount of hotness when I stumble across it, even if I've seen you a bajillion times in performances and in pictures. You've always had the cute kind of sex appeal ... but in this picture ...

Maybe it's just me, but I'm loving it and I'm loving you. That's all that really matters, now isn't it?

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. i've always thought he was cute. but shisus i can't go beyond that. my friend would kill me. :))

    but dang TKPA, you just know how to find treasures for us. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think his eyes look amazing in this picture. As well as his jaw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The intensity in his eyes is extremely HOT! Almost smoldering!! Dang Thunder make is rumble baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. make *it* rumble baby!

    ReplyDelete