11.30.2009

Hello, Leeteuk's Pecs!

I am so glad some of the Super Junior boys decided to strip you, babe, and hose you down with water at Super Show II in Thailand.

Photobucket

Leeteuk, why would you cover those abs? I need to see them. I know they exist. They have to. Because you have pecs, babe. And if you have pecs, you most definitely have abs. It's like the rule of body building, just common knowledge.

Why are you teasing us? You know we want to see them. We need to see them. Well, I need to see them. Everyone else just wants to see them.

You know what? When we're married, once every few weeks, lets have a water gun fight. Because not only will it be fun and produce mass amounts of laughter, but we can use our marital bedsheets to dry ourselves off.

I don't know how well that'll work, though. We'll no doubt get sweaty and I don't think the sheets can soak up that much liquid.

An endless cycle.

TKPA

17 comments:

  1. Aw. I wish it was someone I liked... Oh, well, his body's hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heylilrichgirl11/30/2009 12:18 PM

    This pic is like begging for a boyxboy fanfic lmao just the thought *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy is so damn self conscious V_V

    UNLIKE SIWON THE WHOREHORSE. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I bet he will have his own "special" water gun for you!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. who knew he had, a upper body.. for some reason I think of him as a eunuch, taking one for the team to be the forever leader of SJ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture could not be any more fanservice or fanfic-encouraging if they tried.
    ...But they can still try anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a good point.
    Has anyone ever seen his whole chest completely bare?
    Well, maybe it will happen eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...you sure proved me wrong Leeteuk.
    You do have a little somethin-somethin under those shirts.

    If only I was there watching you get stripped and dosed in water...-sighs-

    ReplyDelete
  9. um...yea okay. I don't know why I can't remeber all of the SJ boys names. So hard, but their not really my cup of tea. My friend has them all memorized, though. Yea, lots of unimportant information...I'm going bye, yep bye

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teukkkkkkkkk. ~~
    Never knew you had it in you.
    >//<

    Thank you, TKPA for posting the pic.
    o:~

    ReplyDelete
  11. K-Pop Junkie11/30/2009 8:37 PM

    saranghanun-
    Siwon the Whorehorse??? really there is no way no how he is a whorehorse!

    Raven-- It took me a while to remember their names. That is why you make nicknames for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMO, look at that.
    Doesn't that just make you wanna use a hold bottle of whip cream on one pec, and y'know. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. TKPJ, she meant he's a whore because he posed for Men's Health and flaunted his body off haha

    colorguardqtie: He's flashed his abs before, but it was years ago and there weren't really abs. He's been working out lately, so who knows what they look like now??

    ReplyDelete
  14. His arms look like a kids (maybe it's the angle) but yeah- he shouldn't have covered his abs XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. He's gotta be hiding those abs for a reason. Don't you want a nice wedding present? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I.......dunno how to react to this.
    I mean, yeah TKPA had been pimping her husband's smexiness since forever, but when she didn't, I would turn neutral on him.

    I believe that not only GD reads your blog TKPA.
    I bet he had already told the SuJu boys how much we (mostly yourself) how much we'd like to see this XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. the best part is hes all nice and wet

    ReplyDelete