11.12.2009

I Figured It Out

I figured out why Beastly Maknae gives me the chills in "Heartbeat" when he starts his rap. It isn't just his voice.

Okay, it's mainly his voice, but there is something else that drives me insane.

Photobucket

It's the way he pushes Sexy Beast Taek out of the way, as if to say, "Move, bro. I got this." He's totally taking charge, showing a little dominant side to him. I love a man that'll take charge every once in a while. You can boss me around any day, boo.

And look at that sex face. Oh, Chan-Chan ...

You're nineteen, right? Perfectly legal for me to have such dirrrty thoughts about. I normally don't go for the younger guys, but you are an exception. And what's two years? Nothing, really.

TKPA

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh!!! I suddenly have theneed to watch the video again & again while fantasizing about him, what a sxy beast<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just vision this on my bed....
    Taek is coming at me with his sex face all full of passion ready to give it to me good & then BAM!! he is shoved to the side by Chansung as he says....

    "Nah man I got this!"

    Damn I think I will have to take that thought to bed with me tonight!

    cj(c-dae)
    He is legal - he is legal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd take both Taek and Chan. At the same time.

    COULD YOU IMAGINE THE DOMINATION AND LACK OF FURNITURE???

    Shisus.

    ReplyDelete