11.09.2009

Say Whaaat?

Photobucket

Mir: Cute maknaes like me should not be wearing dog collars with spikes. Sure, I look sexy on stage, but I just want to cuddle off stage.
SeungHo: Why, yes, actually ... my lips do taste like pink Starbursts. I use Lip Smacker lip gloss in the Starburst flavor. Every once in a while I switch it up and use the Dr. Pepper flavor, though. TKPA really likes it.
G.O: I miss my sunglasses. Shhh! Don't tell TKPA, but the stylist and I are going to sneak a pair for our next performance.
Joon: Must. Cover. Abs. Feeling. Violated. Must. Cover. Abs.
Thunder: Hey, did you guys know that Dara from 2NE1 is my older sister? I know Allkpop only shoved it down your throats five times day, but you should still know!

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. LMFAO. XD EPIC~ thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Joon: Must. Cover. Abs. Feeling. Violated. Must. Cover. Abs."

    Violated, my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA. He's turning against us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NiqueLachelee11/09/2009 1:06 PM

    LOL that was funny. That stylist better not sneak anymore glasses on GO. That mans eyes could get me to do dirty things lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAHAHAHAAH! LMAO! Poor GO missing those damn sunglasses! NO baby - let me see those eyes! Now can we talk about the feathers? Can we please lose the fucking feathers!
    Joon - I want to slap you like Cher did Nicholas Cage in Moonstruck & yell at you to "SNAP OUT OF IT!" & show us those damn delicious abs!

    This was EPIC!

    AND Seriously what is up with MIR & the dog collar??? Is he a puppy or something! Would he like a doggie treat??
    I wouldn't mind petting him though!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete