11.28.2009

Oh, This is Just Unfair

Why would you do this to me, K-Pop Gods? Is this some form of cruel and unusual punishment?

I mean, really ... making Eli, whom I am currently digging something insanely hardcore, pose in a photoshoot with Jailbait DongHo is unfair.

Photobucket
By the way, that is Jailbait's hand on his lips, not Eli's.
I felt like I needed to clarify that little fact.

Seriously?

Why would you do this to me, K-Pop Gods?

It's like Eli is instructing DongHo how to make me want him. And I can't want him because he's fifteen. That's just unfair, Eli. After I just offered to measure how wide your hips are, any time no questions asked, you're going to do this to me? What the hell is that about, love?

Ugh.

Why are you fifteen, Jailbait? I know I've been over this before, and I hate repeating myself, but it just isn't fair that you look like that and you're fifteen. Freaking fifteen. There should be a law that any idol under the age of eighteen should be made to look like a freaking hobbit by the evil, corrupt stylists. Once they are legal, they can finally become hot.

Totally the ugly duckling syndrome.

Unfair. Unfair. Unfair.

TKPA

13 comments:

  1. Ooo so unfair! Somebody up there really hates you don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG our 15yr old tormentor!!
    DAMN why does he have to be so fine?
    Everytime I watch the "Man Man Ha Ni" vid I keep expecting to hear police sirens outside my door!!! DAMN he makes me feel dirrrty in a very old way!
    HA HA
    3 more years baby - 3 more years!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *closes eyes and clicks another link*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol!
    I just recently saw this picture too.
    Actually, I looked through all of the pictures in the photo shoot.

    I just found myself speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DongHo is really learning all the tricks at a very early age. just imagine what he can do 3 years from now??? looking at him makes me lie about my age. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hate the photographer who made this picture happen. wtf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, close your eyes women! Not jailbait for me though. YAY! Dont hit me..! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I cannot and will not believe he is 15! LMAO! They should not have 15 year olds take pictures like that. Thats a big NO NO! Noonas will jump on him and wouldnt give a fuck. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CJ: Even when he does hit 18, he'll still be six years younger. Too young for me, too young.

    Jenny: I know what you mean. I kind of want to start lying and saying I'm younger NOW versus when I'm thirt (he'll be 24!)

    Cindy: The photog needs to go to K-Pop Hell ASAP.

    Michelle: I just might be one of those noonas you speak of. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey TPKA - same for me- but I dont care - call me Noona & join me in bed DongHo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WTF DongHo...with my obsession with Taemin (which is frowned upon by TKPA), YOU DO NOT TEASE THIS NOONA THIS WAY.

    Veins are popping in my head now.
    They must have a course for jailbaits on how to make sex face so that noonas will want you, when they train to become Korean male idols

    DongHo, I will now look only at you.
    I mean, Taemin is sick and all. UNTIL he bounced back from the flu, I'm glad to be spending time with you.

    *brb bricked by TKPA*

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ The K-Pop Addict

    i totally agree. i wouldn't mind sending that person there myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's only about 1 or 2 years older than me, sooooo....
    At least I won't be going to jail for lusting over him, unlike the nunas.

    ReplyDelete