3.09.2010

Oh, Young Sky

Photobucket

I don't know what it is about you, boo-face.

I don't know if it's the fact that you're brand spankin' new to the K-Pop scene.

I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that you're a rapper.

I don't know if it is because you remind me so much of my beloved Sex God and Master GD.

I don't know if it is the fact that your jaw looks insanely make-out worthy and I kind of am beginning to forget about making out with Chance's jaw now.

But whatever it is, Young Sky ... I really want you.

I joined the international forum for One Way just now. See, I'm not really a "forum" girl. I always feel like I have to watch every single thing I type, which me of all people I really should be doing that. I hate doing that, so it's a damn awesome thing that this blog is in existance, because I can talk dirty as much as I want and not have to worry about any mob consisting of thirteen-year-old girls with questionable English grammar attacking me/banning me.

How sad would that be to be banned from a forum?

Anyway, yeah I joined their forum. I found out some interesting things about my newest little bias and I wanted to post a dirty comment, yet I can't. So it's time for the blog to serve it's purpose.

Young Sky was raised in Sydney, Australia.

Australian. Accent. No. Engrish.

OH MY, the thought of that accent telling me dirty things ... mmm. I like that thought very much. Very, very much.

He's also a vegetarian, which is extremely important to know so when I'm making him breakfast the next morning I don't fuck up any future potential by bringing him steak and eggs or bacon or sausage. I'll have to stick to making him pancakes with blueberries for eyes and strawberries making up the spikey hair and a little line of whipped cream for the smile.

And you know that when I go to wake him up and hand him the plate of the pancake smiley face and a nice cold glass of freshly squeezed orange juice ... that the can of whipped cream will be joining us. Because whoever said you have to have dessert at night, after dinner?

Young Sky, I hope you read this.

The Boyfriend, I hope you don't.

Join the forum and make sure to follow the forum's Twitter account if you're digging the boys!

TKPA

2 comments:

  1. i guess SEX GOD and Master GD has been kinda inactive in our eyes.
    our eyes start to wander to those that resembles them....
    SEX GOD and his bandmates need to return to KPOP scene ASAP... running out of dreams on SEX GOD

    ReplyDelete