3.12.2010

First the Smolder Stare, Now the Look of Innocence

Oh, I'm onto you, Sex God.

Photobucket

I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to give me that come-hither look because I just wrote about Master GD and his amazing sex factor, and you want to remind me of a few things.

Well, it's not going to work this time. It really isn't. I've been trying to build up a defense against you, and so far it has worked pretty damn well against your smolder stare. But now you've kind of thrown me for a loop with this latest tactic of yours.

An innocent face? Really? It's not all innocent, though. Oh no, I know you far too well to believe that you have the purest intentions. I see the smirk on your face, and I can see it in your eyes that the most wicked, incredibly dirrrty images are racing through your head, all of which involve nudity. And the fact that you've stripped down to only two layers is unheard of and I know you're trying to entice me to see what's underneath.

It's so tempting. But I have to resist. I have to build up some type of immunity against you, Sex God. You and G Baby have entirely too much power over me and damn it, things need to change.

So you can take that innocent-but-not-really stare and ... and ... pick me up at eight.

Fuck.

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. "So you can take that innocent-but-not-really stare and ... and ... pick me up at eight.

    Fuck."

    HAHAHAHA So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is the look he gives you right before he is gonna fuck the hell out of you.
    TOP: "hee hee you have no idea what you just got yourself into....silly girl"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sex god oppa... Come back soon.. Need a visual stimulation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear that stare of his can get women pregnant. For realz XD

    ReplyDelete