3.31.2010

A Sad Announcement

I've been thinking very long and hard about this for a while now, and I've felt very conflicted. I still feel conflicted, like it isn't what I should be doing, but there comes a time when everyone must choose one thing over another.

I've been majorly slacking in blogging lately. You all know this, and I know those who were my blog stalkers from the beginning have missed me. I miss you all too. I started this blog because I had a lot of down-time on my hands, and I needed something to keep me from going insane. And when I started my job, blogging became less and less. I tried really hard to write for you all as much as I could, and I felt bad when I wasn't around to talk to you all on Twitter and online.

In the month of January, I posted six entries. Six. Coming from one-hundred and twenty-six in October and one-hundred and twenty-two in November, six entries is pretty pathetic. I tried getting better during the month of March, but still ...

I've lost my touch. Things I write aren't funny anymore. That "TKPA" style you all loved a few months ago is gone, and I've just felt like I'm writing the same things over and over again with each and every post. I look back on what I've written in the past and laugh, and I can see why you all welcomed me and loved me so quickly, why you love this blog. And when I read things that I've come up with lately ...

Well, they suck. They suck majorly. And I am not happy with anything I write when I feel it sucks. But I don't know what else I can do or say in order to make it better, because I cannot shake off the feeling that I am being repetitive.

Yes, G-Dragon owns my soul. Yes, Joon has amazing abs. Yes, T.O.P has the perfect smolder stare.

It's all the same, it's all boring to me now.

While I still love K-Pop, I just can't seem to love it as much as I used to. I don't go on any news sites anymore. I don't watch video after video of these idols. I don't get all excited for trending topics or music video releases anymore. It's just all so ... blah.

Because I feel this way, because I have felt this way for a while now, I am really sad to say that I cannot continue to blog anymore. It just isn't the same for me, and you all deserve the most wickedly dirty posts imaginable.

But I cannot give you those posts.

I'm sorry. I hope one day that my K-Pop spark will return and I can find insanely dirty things to write about again, a new and fresh perspective on these male idols. Until then, though ... this is the end of TKPA.

I love you all. You've been so wonderful and supportive and I will miss you. Thank you all for always reading and commenting, for sending me pictures and videos, for participating in the blog contests and for the Cervix Punchers. I will keep my Twitter to talk to you all occasionally and fan girl with you, though.

I really am sorry.

I know some might think this is an attempt at an April Fool's joke ... but would I do that to you all?

[EDIT 4/2/10]The answer is Y-E-S. I would do that to you all. C'mon, like I could ever walk away from perversion for the masses? Like I could ever abandon you all just like that? While I do mean what I wrote, I am feeling repetitive, I know that this is a little rough patch (aka writer's block) that I will eventually get over. I will never walk away from this blog unless it is absolutely necessary. So, for those of you who were a bit skeptical, good job! For those who took me serious ... I'm glad that you love me enough to not want me to go. And for those who commented saying you've recently started reading the blog, leave more comments!!

Oh, and also ... don't hate me. It's April Fool's Day. At least I didn't tell you that G-Dragon is gay. That is one joke I will never see the humor in.

xox

The K-Pop Addict

48 comments:

  1. I'm sad about this and I loved your blog since I stumbled on it.

    You'll always be the TKPA to us (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....this is seriously a joke rite?
    *kitty eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW TPKA i'm gonna miss your blog, but I understand when the spark for things aren't there you have to step away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh damn. I'm a new reader too~

    It's okay. Everyone has their times. :3 You'll always be hilariously funny. (Lol I really said that.)

    Keep being awesome? (: We'll miss you~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celisse, we will miss your dirty posts... =)

    Anyway, let's keep in touch at twitter. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. T_T I'll miss you~~
    Don't delete anything okay. I still like to peruse things that I've already read. and I hope you are at least happy in your life away from fandom.
    Hope you aren't depressed or anything.

    much love

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohmy D:

    thats so sad, but i guess you cant do much if you've lost your passion for it ):

    please please dont delete anything so i can at least go back and re-read everything ^^

    i'll miss you <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT??!! No don't leave me!! *CRIES*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well we can't help how we feel about things sometimes. Hope you get your spark back, whenever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh snap, I knew the moment I opened the link that this would be something that I don't like.

    :l

    I'll miss you and your writings..
    and I'll wait for you to come back

    ReplyDelete
  11. NO! I'VE STARTED WRITING MY OWN TUMBLR ON DIRTY THINGS ABOUT DONGHAE AND I WOULDN'T HAVE GONE THIS FAR WITHOUT YOU!

    I'll wait for you to come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. T_T were gonna miss ur crazy blogs, if your really leaving that is cause I still dont believe it

    ReplyDelete
  13. ANI! no no no..... haiz... hope u dun delete the past blogs.... gonna miss you.... all these blogs r my stress relievers! kumowo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOLOL so typical~<3
    See ya April 1st!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, just wanted to say that I'm a recent fan of K-pop and I've really enjoyed your posts. But I think "losing the spark" is a pretty natural thing that happens. I've been through several fandoms (both bands and T.V. shows) in the past couple of years, and I know that when I first "discover" something, it's completely awesome because I want to know EVERYTHING that's out there. But after a while, it becomes a little "same old, same old", and then there's something NEW that grabs my attention. And it starts all over again. That's the fun part. :) So good luck to wherever you end up next!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You'll get your spark back.
    I know you will.

    <3 you lots TKPA.

    PS: I'm so gonna miss you, your writings. Just everything.

    ReplyDelete
  17. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! T_T


    i hope this is really just a part of April Fool's Day and i wouldn't mind falling for it completely.

    but seriously, I LOVE YOU and will forever be a TKPA blog stalker.


    continue your hilarity on twitter. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. i just recently bumped into your blog and even recommend it to my friend. I actually enjoyed reading here. Honestly i havent read all of it but i was planning to and catch up..that'll be sad if you wont be doing this anymore. But i do hope u find that spark again, well for me FANDOM is new. I discovered a lot here and am enjoying it so far..as for you..soon, probably sooner you find your happy pill! bye for now...ull probably be back(hoping)..thanks for ur posts, hope u dont delete it..

    ReplyDelete
  19. why now? i just discovered your blog a few days ago and now you are saying "bye-bye"? that's unfair! :c

    i actually got hooked reading all your post here though im kinda late..i even bookmarked your blog so i can easily access to it! i was hoping for a new post from you.. :(

    anyway, if that's your decision then i respect that! i'll be looking forward for your comeback! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. WTF???!!! NO WAIT...WHAT THE FUCK!!! I AM YOUR #1PBS & I READ ABOUT THIS ON TWITTER?? HOW IN THE FUCK CAN YOU LEAVE ME??!! TAKE A BREAK OR SOMETHING...WHATEVER...BUT LEAVE US. NO! NO! NO! I CAN'T HAVE THAT!
    You might think this is just some silly blog, but it is not to me. You & I both know how we need an "escape" every once in a while. At those times I turned to you & this blog. I thought this might be an April Fools joke but even Arick is saying he thinks this is for real...come on no way!!!!
    PISSED & CRYING!
    YOUR #1PBS YES THAT'S RIGHT & DONT YOU FORGET IT. I WILL STALK YOU EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
    cjcdae

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! But I have to admit, your timing for this announcement is more than a little suspicious.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't know if to believe this or not since it is April 1. Well if it's true I just wanted to tell you that I really love your blog. I'm really going to miss it.:(

    You know, you don't always have to be funny, witty or cracktastic all the time. I'm sure everyone will be here even if you're having a bad day, month or year.

    P.S. You do know that Mblaq and 2pm are going to come out with new albums this month don't you? I think Big Bang is going to have one out in the summer too. How can you not be excited for that? And Joon has a new haircut. He looks way hotter with short hair. Actually all of Mblaq have new haircuts.

    Well I hope this is just a joke. If it's not take care of yourself. I hope you get back into Kpop again.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hmmmm...and you couldn't tell us this on the 2nd of April??
    Well, if it's true (which I doubt), it's been good reading stuff here. My friends and I drool over the pictures you post and you inspire us with new and creative ways to conjure up dirty fantasies.

    ReplyDelete
  24. T_____T

    If this really isn't an April Fool's joke, I'm gonna be super sad.

    I hope all the best for you, TKPA. <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. i cried... and you said you were kidding me.. T_______T

    ReplyDelete
  26. LMAOOOOOOO ppl dun ready ur staff gurl, everybody just read the title and start believe it LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  27. GIVE ME ONE REASON, JUST ONE LOGICAL REASON, TO STAY AT HOME INSTEAD OF FLYING TO THE STATES TO WELL UHM I DUNNO, CHOKE YOU?

    just when I thought I'm quitting twelfs is already the worst prank for the day, here you are, saying that your so-called sad announcement is a joke.

    shit I really wanna cry now. YOU GOT ME !!!!!!! HAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  28. omg, not cool! D: I forgive you, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. THANK GOD you were just joking! After reading your announcement last night, I was debating if I should hang or drown myself. I settled for fantasizing about all the dirty things I could do with Sex God ... hey, I thought you were giving him up ... haha

    ReplyDelete
  30. ^___^ I'm so glad it was a joke!! I would miss reading your posts so much. *Sigh of Relief*

    ReplyDelete
  31. gaahh i just discovered ur site by now. it's so funny. i love ur jokes ^^

    ReplyDelete
  32. Phew, it really was just a joke! ^^ I was darn glad to read that.

    And yeah, at least it wasn't that GD is gay. XD

    ReplyDelete
  33. I was sooo worried. And then it was a joke. I'm so happy it was a joke. We will always haunt your blog TKPA no matter what. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yeah! First thing I woke up in the morning! I check phew.. Thank god it was a joke.. U dun know how ur blog affect someone like me all the way in singapore.. Hahah.. Love u loads!

    ReplyDelete
  35. YAY!!! I'm so happy. I was pretty sure it was a joke. You're mean for doing that to us though.

    ReplyDelete
  36. THANK GOD ! :') LOVE YOU LOTS, TKPA ! X

    ReplyDelete
  37. THAT IS NOT CUTE AT ALL TKPA
    *breaks down*

    You're gonna punish me because I haven't been around here as much, too, right right right?
    KAY I'M SORRY.

    I was around, I just didn't have anything to say most of the time.
    Please stay!! *cries again*

    Okay fine that was kinda funny XD

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is sad news indeed. I will miss reading your posts.

    kpop-jpop.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. HEYY. OMG thank goodness I read this late n that your kiddin'!

    I've bin reading your blog for about a week now.. n felt bad about not commenting.. umm kinda thought this was my punishment? :(
    Anyways.. I promise to comment from now on!
    I LOVE your blog and Kpop!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. awaiting patiently for new dirts.... especially TOP oppa / sex god oppa.... for now i shall browse everything on sex god for the 20th time round....
    TKPA jjang!
    [just felt like commneting something though this issue has pass]

    ReplyDelete
  41. i'm so lame, coz i just read this post, but if i did read this on the day you posted this, i sure would know it's all about april fool's. honestly, i haven't been stalking your blog, since i was busy fixing my own blog, but i'll always be your fan. i'm your #1 fan, dare i say. but i know i'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  42. OMG!!! i believed because i love you too much. _< The Boyfriend even said he thinks you're serious. it's either you fooled him too OR HE'S YOUR ACCESSORY TO YOUR CRIME!

    have you seen the link i sent you? i even tried to find a topic you could or you MUST write about!

    well, YOU CAN START WRITING SOMETHING EXTREMELY DIRTY NOW BEFORE I FLY TO THE US & BEAT YOU! :-P

    i still love you, of course. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  43. OMG didn't even see the last part until now! I was seriously heartbroken! Gawd you totally fooled me! You're so mean! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  44. It's really nice that everyone would be sad if TKPA left (I know I would be!) but why does it take an announcement to leave to get 30+ comments people?! Show some love ALL the time =).

    ReplyDelete
  45. You're evil, TKPA. EVIL!!!

    P.S. Don't ever leave us.

    ReplyDelete
  46. TKPA! You got me there!
    I read that all the way through beleiving your going to leave us!
    You minx

    DONT EVER LEAVE

    ReplyDelete
  47. TKPA, I just happened to stumble across you last night--I was lusting over Lips of Sex on Youtube, and your site was mentioned in a comment. I am so glad I checked it out! I laughed till I wheezed. Keep up the good, smutty work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. You surprised me so much!
    I was actually really believing this and I got upset over the thought that I wouldn't be able to read your posts anymore.
    They always cheer me up and I would've missed you if you really did leave.
    I'm glad you aren't though. :)

    ReplyDelete