3.04.2010

Kangin ... It's March. Where Are You?

While I was waiting for my professor to show up to class yesterday, I decided to write a poem for Kangin, hoping to entice him back, wherever the fuck SME is hiding him.


Kangin, where have you been?
We miss you and your crazy ways,
Sometimes the tears of ELFs last for days.
Korea is less handsome now,
Remember when you dressed up like a cow?
Sure, sometimes you can be a real big douche,
But you're as lovable as the family pooch.
You know that you fucked up while drunk,
Though that doesn't mean you should live like a monk.
Star King lacked in hilarity,
Super Show without you is a pity.
I don't think you're fat, bb,
But ... maybe cut back a bit on the kimchi.
Kangin, I cannot wait until you return,
Let this be a lesson from which you learn.
Now it's time to get back in the spotlight,
Try to avoid any potential bar fight.
Being an entertainer is your rightful place,
Please don't spit in anyone's face.
Oh, Kangin ... loving you should be a sin.


TKPA

5 comments:

  1. brb laughing forever XD


    but seriously. i miss kangin. ;____;

    ReplyDelete
  2. well,i've been waiting patiently til 2010 as SME told us, but, January, February n now March, WHERE in the part of earth is KANGIN?!!
    i think SME is a BIG LIAR!!! x[
    Leeteuk needs Kangin as his husband..
    SJ needs their father..
    ELFs wants their KOREAN #1 HANDSOME GUY BACK ASAP!!!
    >o<

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I don't think you're fat, bb,
    But ... maybe cut back a bit on the kimchi."
    and
    "Now it's time to get back in the spotlight,
    Try to avoid any potential bar fight."
    This is why I just love you and stalk your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kangin is one of my favorites and he likes his noonas. He prefers older women. I don't care if he's put on a little weight. It's all the more to love....Kangin...you will always get love from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please comeback...
    i really miss you..

    ReplyDelete