3.06.2010

Nice to Meet You, One Way. Now Please Let Me Worship You.

I think I am in love, guys. Really.
Because, yeah there's that whole thing about One Way being a nice little breath of fresh air into the K-Pop scene, and I appreciate that as much as the next K-Pop obsessed addict. But really, I am in love with them because they are gorgeous and manly and just ... damn.




Okay, I'll go more into that later. There's a lot of it and I feel like I need to actually address their music, because it's awesome. Korea really needs a group like them because they aren't so much K-POP, emphasize on the pop part. I get a mixture of Ne-Yo and the ground-worship-worthy Justin Timberlake in their choreography and their sound. Amazing. I love them. I need more of them for a very, very long time.

One paragraph is good enough, right?

Yes.

DAMN THESE MEN ARE HOT!

Chance and his whole sex-suit-complete-with-hat? You're killing us already. And I firmly believe that Peter is amazing in the bedroom from the way he was dancing in the MV for "Magic." If any of you lucky bitches find out that answer, please share.
You know who is my favorite though, right? I mean, Chance and Peter ... yeah, they're damn hot and I found myself drooling slightly while watching them ... but as soon as Young Sky graced his face on my computer screen, I totally forgot about Chance and Peter. I'm sorry, it's true.

If men could procreate with each other, Young Sky would be the offspring of Sex God and Master GD. You know how I love my rappers and those raspy voices of theirs. He has the tone of Sex God, the animated qualities of Master GD, and the flow of it is a mixture of both. Damn I am in love with this man and I can assure you all that if he keeps it up, I will be saying, "Sex God who? Master GD who?"

And that is pure blasphemy for me to write that on this blog, as G Baby owns my soul and Sex God is my freaking kryptonite.

Oh, and the most beautiful thing about One Way? You can talk to them and they'll talk back. Follow them on Twitter:

@onewayonesound, @onewaychance, @onewaypeter, @onewayyoungsky

(And if you aren't following me on Twitter yet, what the hell is wrong with you?)
I need more of One Way. I'm so excited (or "essited") to see what they have to show us in the coming months! Keep up the amazing work, guys!

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. Have you seen Peter's cover of Because of You yet?
    Well.... it is amazing!
    And I agree on all of your points...
    These guys are gorgeous and manly and oh so delectable...
    And I adore their music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If men could procreate with each other, Young Sky would be the offspring of Sex God and Master GD. --> OMG, my thoughts exactly!!! And what an offspring he is. Le sigh.

    Moar, moar, moar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is their debut stage on Music Bank this morning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZm1zyYuis8

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hella agreeing with you on this one chicka! I LOVE THEM <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for introducing one way to us!!! they are awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete