3.10.2010

F.Cuz, Why Do You Have to Work So Hard For My Love?

I don't understand it. You shouldn't have to work so hard.

When I first heard "Jiggy," I wanted to puke. It was just too much girl group for me to handle, like you were doing a cover or something and copied every single thing from the original right down to the Abominable Snowman outfits. But eventually I got over it and now I refuse to watch the video (and if I do it's because I want to see Jinon and his luscious tan self). I love the song, don't get me wrong.

It's the video that I can't stand.

And we have a repeat on our hands right now with F.Cuz. It's not their fault. It really isn't. You know exactly whose fault it is, I don't even think I need to say it, but if you haven't read anything I've ever written about BEAST, then know that the keywords are: "evil" and "cow."


First off, I have to say what I do like about this new video for "No One." Yes, I actually do like something. LeeU's hair is fantastic and it should never ever, ever, ever, EVER change. Of course it will because of the aforementioned group and their sick pleasure in making me miserable. LeeU's hair is pretty much the highlight of the video for me.

Another potentially good thing is YeJun's hair. Bye-bye, perm fro! I say "potentially" because that color and style has been DONE with so many others and it just looks so BLAH on him. He looks horrible. At least with the perm fro he looked cute and somewhat decent. Would I want to take him out in public without a hat on? Hell no. But would I even set foot outside the house with this latest montrosity of his? FUCK NO.

AND WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO KAN?!?! WHY THE FUCK MUST YOU MESS WITH PERFECTION AND DRAG IT THROUGH THE FUCKING MUD?!?!

Evil. Evil. Evil. Evil.

My Jinon. My luscious, tan Jinon. I don't like your hair like that. Put some product in it. At least yours is fixable enough to where I can attack you with a can of mousse and bottle of gel as soon as you arrive home.

Shisus, I hate Korean stylists and their desire to piss me off. As The Boyfriend just said to me, "They should all just wear hoodies."

Yes, they should. And those hoods should cover Kan's and YeJun's ridiculous hair so I don't have to look at it and feel like crying because those evil cow stylists hate me with an unnatural passion.

Oh, the feeling is mutual.

F.Cuz, fire your stylists. ASAP.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. HAHA - I agree w/ you about the stylists - I mean WTF??!!
    But I do recognize their hotness!! Just like I did w/ BEAST or B2ST what ever the fuck it is - I just hope as time goes on they develop their own style & it is not so fucking crazy!
    AND YES THANK GOD THE PERM IS GONE.
    ALSO I do NOT like Kan as a blond I REPEAT I do NOT like Kan as a blond!
    However, I love the song, the dancing, the hotness - I will sit & wait patiently for the stylists to get their heads out of their ass & give these boys a look that goes along with how fucking HOT they are!
    OH & by the way I love the reference to THE BOYFRIEND - hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally i like their hair xD
    But Kan...blonde, i'm not keen on that "/

    ReplyDelete
  3. F.cuz is so hot... and sings pretty well... WHY DOES THEIR COMPANY KEEP RUINING THINGS FOR THEM?

    First of all, I really really WANTED to like the song, but I something about it is just... Jiggy Ver 2.0 only "darker". The hair is fine, Kan's blonde would be passable to me if it was styled differently.

    They need to fire their songwriters/producers though, I'm serious, cause it's just not working for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT KAN'S DARK HAIR BACK.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and they better not fuck with Jinon.

    NOW that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "AND WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO KAN?!?! WHY THE FUCK MUST YOU MESS WITH PERFECTION AND DRAG IT THROUGH THE FUCKING MUD?!?!"

    that's what exactly i thought! >_<

    is there anything worse than being called EVIL? if so, then that's their stylist! Satan has trained them too well. damn it!

    ReplyDelete