3.16.2010

Jay on YouTube ... Interesting

Yeah, you all know Eight Pack Abs Jay posted a video of him singing "Nothing on You" last night on YouTube.

I'm not going to blog about that, because everyone and their K-Pop loving mother is talking about it right now and quite frankly I don't care that he posted a video of him singing in his bathroom.

There are two important things about the video that have clued us in on how he's been spending his time in Seattle:

1. He still has abs. His TKPA nickname holds true.
2. He still has shaved eyebrows. Well, done, Jay.

No, seriously, the only reason I am writing this right now is because of what he typed in his YouTube account profile.

2pm 욕은안했으면좋겠어요 애들착하고 좋은애들이예요 오해안하셨으면좋겠습니다. ^ ㅠ
2pm fighting!
i dont want you guys to hate on 2pm on behalf of me cause i still love those guys and likewise. they're still my homies. if you dont want to support them thats cool you know but i just want everyone to get along and move on and all do great things know what i'm sayin? =)
You know what he's saying?
 
Quit hating. Your God Jay said so himself.
 
Now how many Coldests are warming up to "6PM" right about now?
 
TKPA

11 comments:

  1. I'm glad I wasn't the only one that really didn't care about him singing in front of his shower...lol. I think if he got INTO the shower and sang than I would have cared a little more lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what he's saying?

    Quit hating. Your God Jay said so himself.

    Now how many Coldests are warming up to "6PM" right about now?

    Bahaha I love you. Seriously for me its like a huge slap in the face for all them 6PM/5PM (or whatever the fuck term for the group they have) haters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not doubting the sincerity of his message but I can't help but wonder; after the Coldests out there read this, will they grant his request and become fans of 2PM once more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately there are still some Coldests who were posting on youtube that still think "2PM still needs to be punished" or some bullshit like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we've waited a long time for this & the wait is worth it~! ^_^

    i hope those "fans" would start to listen. hello?? it's Jaysus speaking!

    i want a .gif of him showing his absssss!

    did you notice his nipples? xD they were saying "HI". :)) LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  6. this day is daebakkkk!

    i hope "fans" would listen to his request. hello?? it's JAYsus speaking! ^_^

    i want a .gif of him showing his abssssss!

    did you see Mr. Nipples? they were saying "HI". :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, ever since I changed the URL link, you can't remove comments. I can't even remove comments ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so HAPPY he posted that part. I was starting to get a little disappointed in Jay for just letting 2PM take all the flack for what happened, but he's sticking up for them now and that's fantastic.

    I love Jay and 2PM =)!!

    Good to see he's keeping those abs in shape too XD I started cracking up when he flashed them... it just made me think "boy hasn't changed at all <3".

    Some people were commenting that he should get a Twitter and I completely agree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope that every single Coldest will read that simple clear message.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL.

    I think everyone's pleased to hear from him

    And it's good that he sort of defended 2PM.

    Some "fans" should just accept it.

    It's all over. GAME OVER! kekeke

    But yeah,

    I honestly became an instant fan of his.
    [well, he was already gone when I really got into knowing other idols aside from BB]

    Fell for the voice/english!

    ReplyDelete