3.01.2010

Three Words: NEW. BEAST. MV.

You've got to be kidding me, stylists of BEAST. I mean, I spend how much time bitching that I hate you and that you're evil cows and that a one-eyed pigeon could do a better job at dressing them, and then you go and totally switch everything up on me and the rest of the K-Pop scene and make these boys fierce sexy?

Screw you, stylists! You're still evil. You know why?

Because you could have hit us full force with this style from the beginning, but you decided to make them all cutesy and wear hobo-clothes and make Jun Hyung sort of look like the Korean Flava Flave and give Hyun Seung that ... thing you call a haircut.

And even though I really want to be pissed at you right now, because damn it we've been through too much of this purely hate relationship to start changing things now, I really need to thank you.

Jun Hyung ... OH. MY. GOD.

Photobucket
 
When I first saw the teaser, I wanted to cry because all I saw was scalp. Shaved head. No, JH, no! Thankfully there's some hair up there, and my boy is looking and sounding delicious. True, he still looks like he's been spending way too much time shopping for clothes in the subway station after dark, but at least the hair is a vast improvement from that poofy, shaved-patterened, what-the-fuck-do-you-classify-that-as? hairstyle.

Photobucket

Oh, and also looking fabulous is Dong Woon. I love him. I really do. He's one of my favorite maknaes. I have about five others, but he's certainly in there somewhere. His voice kills me. KILLS ME.

 Photobucket

But something I cannot and will not forgive these stylists for is making Yo Seob sexy. Seriously, what the fuck is that about? I've said before that I could never see myself lusting after he's adorable little self, that I just want to pick him up and hug him and spin him around and around in circles until I fall over dizzy as all hell.

 Photobucket

BUT NOW I AM LUSTING AFTER HIM AND I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU DAMN COW STYLISTS!
 
Improvements all around, but seriously ... back off Yo Seob. Don't touch him. Bring back the bleach blonde and make him look like an innocent fifteen-year-old school boy for the rest of his life.

(PS -- Has anyone noticed that he looks like the male, Asian version of the late Brittany Murphy? Or am I just really delusional?)
Check out the new MV for "Shock." And be sure to wipe your drool.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. During the first scene, I thought "tentacle rape!" LOL

    I am loving the video tho. I really never paid attention before now but.... Wooooooooot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WATCHED THIS MV LIKE 4 TIMES AND THEN I LINKED A WHOLE BUNCH OF PPL TO IT BECAUSE OMG [ALMOST] ALL OF THEM TURNED INTO MAJOR UNF.

    /breathes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fucking HOT - well all except for ummm so-1 ummm not so-1 much - he just doesnt do it for me. BUT you did not mention AJ or DJ?? What is up with that - I mean I know AJ is a shortie & you like your men 6"2 but you can not deny that he is FINE. AND the LEADER his new hair is killing me softly baby!!! DAMN why wasnt this vid out when I listed my Cervix Punchers!!! DAMN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @HitoriCrow OMG I THOUGHT SO TOO XD http://twitter.com/machapocky/status/9832296641

    ReplyDelete
  5. you forgot to mention Doo Joon and AJ they sure did it for me lol Jun Hyung is just uh! lol...words cannot explain how hot he is *_*

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMO!
    Yo Seob looked sexy/cute xD
    But doojoon was HOT! xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've watched this MV many many times just since last night.

    I always knew a sexy man was hidden in Yoseob, he just needed the right style to bring it out <3. Not to mention his working out at the gym looks like it's been pretty successful.

    All of them are hot, I must say, but overall Yoseob and Junhyung take the prize for most sexy. Followed closely by Doojoon, Dongwoon, Kigwang, then Hyunseung.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love BEAST Shock!!!
    My god... Yoseob lying down.. Oh I Love it!!!
    And Yoseob is my favorite among the BEAST!
    He really is a BEAST... OMG!
    The transformation is freaking AWESOME!
    From an Angel to BEAST... Woot!!! Woot!

    YoSeob all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete