3.12.2010

Junkyard? Taeyang? I So Would

Photobucket

A long time ago I said that for the one and only King of Foreplay, I would have sex in a rat-infested alley. I still back that statement up one-hundred percent, but there is a new place that KoF can have me with zero complaints.

I know for a fact there are many broken down, pieces of junk that used to be classified as a vehicle, rotting away in a junkyard. And although it might not be the cleanest and most sanitary place in the world, I don't care as long as Tae is looking directly into my eyes (because, you know, we're the same height), and takes off his shirt. The man can get me to do anything if he does that. No, seriously.

And how could you say no to him if he asks for it? What are you going to say? "No, I will not have sex in this garbage dump of a place you brought me to." Yeah, say that and the KoF will have you replaced with another, more loyal subject in two seconds flat. Pick and choose your battles, ladies. He will remember this and be grateful, and if you give no complaints, I'm sure he'll even help you shower later.

So, sex in a shady junkyard and a shower, which if I were to play my cards right I could get him sweat-soaked afterward yet again? Uh, yeah, I so would. There's no question about it. Master GD? Fuck no. He has to book a penthouse suite. Sex God? Okay, he will have to find the cleanest alley possible, but I will give him bitchface Jokwon style were he to even suggest a junkyard.

Only for you, King of Foreplay. You know how much I love taking care of that Royal Scepter of yours. I also know that I am in your top five of women who can polish it to your exceedingly high standards.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. i think if he was posing in a shirtless overalls... covered in grease.... aargh..... to die for

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN THAT WAS FUCKING HOT - ummmm you may have to pay for this one later...and I don't mean from Sex God or Master GD.
    (I think you refer to him as The BF)
    hahahaha sorry I just had to - love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Pop Junkie3/12/2010 12:45 PM

    Oh I would have no problem doing it in a junkyard with him...... As long as he was looking all lovingly at me with his eyes that could make me do anything.... But of course this is after we are married because he for sure will not be doing the deed before he gets married! Argh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well ... he DID say I better have something for Tae today. I'm only giving him what he wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In an alley, in a junk yard, in the friggin frozen food isle at Walmart!!! Anytime, anyplace XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. "in the friggin frozen food isle at Walmart"

    Oh man this had me laughing and shaking my head all at the same time. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comments above are full of win!

    I can totally understand.

    Tae's to die for!

    Will be an honor to be his first!

    ReplyDelete