3.17.2010

Meat Market

Photobucket

I realize this is your actual, first time appearing on the blog, Changmin. It's nice to meet you. It's nice to meet your abs.

Okay, I'm going to keep this short because ... well ... you might not like my rating and the reasoning behind it.

I give him a 5. Simply because the face does not do it for me. At all. Seriously, I would really like a paper bag. Remember, you see the face more than you see the body. A TKPA timeless truth. I'm nothing if not honest.

Maybe you'll be nicer to Changmin than I am.

1 – Did absolutely nothing for me
3 – Ehh, I've seen better
5 – Definite potential, but not my cup of tea
8 – Jaw-dropping
10 – Self-combustion

You know the deal, either comment or tweet me your rating and at the end of day, Changmin will be judged. You have until midnight!

END RESULT: Changmin came out with a 6. Such a shame.

TKPA

17 comments:

  1. Wow, well even though i'm a guy i give him a 9.
    Simply because he's my favorite member of 2AM and because i think he's awesome as well as hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3! Agree much on what TKPA said! I couldnt have said it any better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME CHANGMIN!

    in between 6 or 7? his abs are good, NGL. but i have the same reason with TKPA. ^_^v


    *i hope Jinwoon's next*

    ^_____________^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I give him an 8! He was my laptop wall paper for a mth since those pics came out.. But I will nvr cheat on my sex god..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Changmin has arrived!! He is a solid 8 for me. I get that other people don't find him attractive, but I think he is so cute, has a beautiful voice, sweet personality, funny, he can cook (^_^) .. simply put I think he is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll give him a 6 because he could have potential. I also think there should be some Jinwoon next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rate Changmin... hmm it's tough to say but I think I'ma go with 6.5.

    I agree about the face thing, but his body is fantastic so that pushes it up a little more. Changmin has the really nice kind of abs where even though he has like 0.000001% body fat, his torso/stomach doesn't look too thin (ex: Joon) so I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh crap I forgot to say, I agree there should be some Jinwoon next. Though he doesn't really show his abs does he? Which is a shame because he's damn adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I give him an 8.

    His body is *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  10. @jennykoi me hopes jinwoon too >.<

    ReplyDelete
  11. What? It's changmin's turn??
    Well, 5 from me..
    >.<
    His body is good,but..Just that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to think the same thing about his looks, but I guess after seeing him more and more his looks have grown on me. He can be pretty cute at times. In the new 2AM MV he's actually looking pretty good.

    Solid 7

    ReplyDelete
  13. K-Pop Junkie3/17/2010 3:36 PM

    A 6 for me because I really like his arms :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to give Changmin an 8 today... :D His abs just work for me today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww you're so mean. Not everyone can be beautiful. I think he has a nice body. I give him a 7.

    ReplyDelete
  16. eh. I'd give him an 8. I don't dislike his face. but he's doing something strange with his stomach... Jaejoong did that in a pic too. makes the muscles look spastic.

    ReplyDelete