3.19.2010

You Know What Would Make This Picture Better, Woo?

Photobucket

If you'd take off your freaking shirt!

Seriously.

You have Sexy Beast Taek looking all tan and delicious and angry with those big ass ears, and Big Booty Junee with those hip dips and underoos showing ... and you're there, WooyoUNF, with a stubborn little expression on your face because you refuse to take off your shirt.

Don't be shy, lovely. We won't totally go rabid and bat-shit crazy over you. A small amount, yes. Naturally, we shall go a little insane over some Woo-flesh. But I mean come on! We need something! Throw us a little bone here, Woo!

At least you could have worn a white tank top, so we could see if there is any definition to that torso of yours. Instead you chose to wear black, to hide anything that could potentially cause us to feel the strong urge and desire to write you several letters written in our own blood, professing our undying love for you, and begging you to procreate with us ....

Okay, maybe it's a good thing you wore black.

TKPA

3 comments:

  1. I love how Wooyoung's expression even says "No >=( I won't take it off! Can't make me!" haha.

    Wooyoung, like Junsu, needs to offer up more man-flesh. They're letting the others carry all the man flesh weight, tsk tsk. Step up to the plate Wooyoung, I promise it'll be fun ^_^.

    Every time I see Taec without a shirt on, I feel like my cervix has been punched *sigh*...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Every time I see Taec without a shirt on, I feel like my cervix has been punched *sigh*..."

    *sigh* I second that.

    Just noticed Junho (and possibly Taec) is wearing the same style as Joon in this one *lol* http://www.thekpopaddict.com/2010/03/my-mind-drew-blank-when-i-had-to-think.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOYOUNG YOU OWN THAT BITCH FACE.
    I almost spat my drink on the computer when I read "...angry with those big ass ears,"
    LMFAO epic description of Taec <3

    ReplyDelete