3.15.2010

How Could You, Papa Rain?

Photobucket

Rumor has it that my MBLAQ babies have a strict rule when it comes to the opposite sex:

They can meet girls, they just can't date them.

What the hell is that about, Rain? I'm totally blaming you for this. You're inhibiting Sex Apprentice's and Lips of Sex's natural, radiating sex factor. And keeping Antonio Jung celibate is unnatural and just plain wrong.

They're young. They're in their prime and you're completely destroying that prime. I mean, if you really don't want them hooking up with random girls just for the hell of it, then supply them with prostitutes that you know don't have any STDs and put them up in a penthouse for the night with bodyguards outside the door. Or make them wear condoms so you don't have some underaged girl saying she's carrying Joon's baby. Take the necessary precautions, but don't deprive them.

All I'm saying, Papa Rain, is that I think you're being a bit too harsh right now with your babes. I think you can ease up a bit on the whole living-like-a-monk rule you've established.

However, if you parade around shirtless, I might consider forgiving you.

TKPA

14 comments:

  1. You also left out that Rain himself said to let him know if they fell in love.

    I don't think he's being strict at all. He's doing what other companies WON'T do. Besides, at least he's giving them the right to MEET girls, keep in contact with them. Seriously, fans have more of a chance with MBLAQ than any other group.

    So I say....props to Rain. I agree with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nono, they can fuck around, just no serious dating. I don't think anyone's forced to be celibate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with Anonymous above... ~_^ have fun meeting girls for sex is alright in Rain's book, but serious dating where fans get nervous, to lose interest in them is out of the question...

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAMN.
    RAIN.
    God bless Ninja Assassin.

    Oh yeah, and for the record, I AM carrying JOON's baby. It's been 5 months already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I doubt they're allowed to have sex, well not that they would tell anyone if they did... but too many risks! Ex: "OMGZ I GOTZ HIS BABI!" "HE RAPE-ED ME!" etc.

    I was just thinking yesterday though it IS a shame idols can't date. I mean no one gets to fully appreciate how young and hot they are! Most of them don't date till late 20's/early 30's when their prime is over =(. All that hotness just goes by never fully appreciated by ANYONE *CRIES*. It makes me upset just thinking about it. I mean even if I can't do it myself, doesn't mean I want NO ONE to enjoy it XD!

    So to summarize: Kpop, please let idols date, so at least a few people get to live out their fantasies XD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh shame on Rain how is he gonna let those perfectly handsome guys not get some?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love that pic of Rain.*drools*

    You have it wrong. I think they can have sex they just can't date or have girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ive said it before this is Rains way of taking all the ladies for sure dont worry Rain theres enough love to go around

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rain's no Monk, he's had women left and right for sex every chance he gets since he debuted.
    Called Fuck Buddies. (She is sometimes hidden among his entourage, or kept a phone call away when he needs her.)
    So when he says no serious dating or serious girlfriends unless really in love, is Right.
    (come on normal non-famous guys do this too until they find THE Right ONE to marry.)

    JYP taught Rain, so it's only normal to pass the teachings to his little ones.

    ~_^ this is just my opinion, no need to take it literally.
    You Can BELIEVE it Or Not. \/(^_^)\/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ^I definitely agree with you about Rain not being a monk. He seems like a very sexual man. OMG his live performances practically kill me each time.

    I doubt that he would make them be celibate. He just doesn't want them to date.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys took this way too seriously.

    Laugh.

    It's a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh well

    just appreciate rains bod!

    And that's better, I I cant have em, no one can.

    Selfish much? lmfao!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought it was weird you made a blog about it. I should have known you were making fun of this whole thing.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. i bet Mir could teach his hyungs some tricks... just sayin...

    ReplyDelete