3.12.2010

I Want More Shirtless Seungri

Photobucket

Why are you never showing us how sexy you can be, Seungri? Instead you bombard us with annoying and spaztastic energy that makes us want to smack you upside the head repeatedly until you calm down. Little do we know that the repetitive smacking motion only screws up your brain, making you go haywire and even more annoying.

CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT.

We know you have abs. Yes, we know you have them, so why the hell are you always covering them? You see how King of Foreplay does it, right? He can be a little modest and shy about them, but when it comes time for him to flaunt those beauties, he rips of his shirt with no hesitation. You need to study him and learn from him.

Seriously, the next magazine spread you do, you better be shirtless or else I'll remove you from any future BIGBANG Friday activities until you learn your lesson. Some VIPs already want to vote you off the island, do you really want to be kicked off the blog? No, I don't think you want that.

There's my ultimatum, Ri-Ri. Take it or leave it.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. since strong baby he never show his abs no more.... haiz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. here here... head her advice youngster for it is the truth

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont you mean Take it OFF or leave it? BAHAHAHA!
    I need some more Strong Baby from him too. Strong Baby Part2 maybe???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss his abs too... FLAUNT IT, RIRI!!! RIP THAT F SHIRT!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must...have...seungri...shirtless...*drool*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love his spaztastic energy. I just wish he'd be naked.........I mean shirtless while he's doing it ^__^

    ReplyDelete