3.06.2010

Even More One Way!

I feel just like I did when MBLAQ debuted and I went all bat-shit crazy over them. I still go bat-shit crazy over them, but it's semi-toned down a few notches. The boys of One Way will eventually have me thinking rationally, but for now I cannot get enough, which means that I am going to be spamming you with even more perversion.

But I know you don't mind!

Photobucket
Young Sky, Chance, and Peter

You should love them if you already do not. And if you do not, you're insane and I suggest you stop reading this blog altogether because I don't like insane people reading it. But if you don't like them because you have not yet been introduced to the sex and just-plain-awesome factors of Peter, Chance, and Young Sky then you are forgiven and please continue reading.

Introducing Young Sky ...

Photobucket

I know I'm not crazy when I say he looks similar to Sex God. Not exactly, he's his own, unique individual. But the way the camera catches his sharp features ... oh, yeah. We have another hottie rapper on our hands. I will thank the K-Pop Gods for this one endlessly. And not only is his face like our beloved T.O.P about 45% of the time, but his style is also like his about 30% of the time. Seriously, that's something Sex God would wear, look damn good in, and smolder in. Young Sky is looking damn good and smoldering in it.

Yes, Young Sky is now my new bias. Another Korean rapper added to the list.

Photobucket

I love Chance's jaw line. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. Have I mentioned that I L-O-V-E it? I'd really like to make-out with it. That's possible, right? To make out with a body part that is not the mouth? I believe so. Add that make-out potential his jaw has with the fact that he's wearing yet another suit and you have instant Cervix Puncher material. Just sprinkle with a bit of water (or sweat) daily (or hourly), and in three weeks time, you have yourself a singing, dancing, sex machine that cleans up damn good.

Photobucket

And Peter. He's just so damn hot. The way he moves. The way he sings. The way he looks. Triple threat, hell yes. I'm really digging the leather jacket look he wore in the "Magic" MV. If anything, I think he reminds me of King of Foreplay and his stage presence. There's a really unique quality about him that while he's on stage doing it live, you can't really tear your eyes off him. That's a true entertainer right there.

Oh and I am in love with this song from them, "One Way."


It's amazing!

Check out their Facebook page, their YouTube page. Follow them on Twitter and also follow them individually (Chance - Peter - Young Sky).

Okay, so now I've gushed about them enough so you should be a fan. If not, stop reading right now. I have to apologize to the boys of One Way, for I caused them to lose a fan. I completely ruined them for my boyfriend.

Oops!

TKPA

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm hooked! Thx for sharing. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to these hotties, I will be forever grateful ^_^ I really digging Peter he look really good

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally, someone else who appreciates the absolute perfection that is one way <3

    ReplyDelete