3.10.2010

Five Reasons Why You Should Buy Ninja Assassin on DVD

If you didn't see it in theaters ... what is wrong with you? If it was not available in your country you are forgiven. If it was, you have no excuse!

So buy the DVD March 16th!

Reason #1 Why You Should Buy Ninja Assassin on DVD

Uh, hello?! RAIN AND SEX APPRENTICE SHIRTLESS 88% OF THE MOVIE! That's pretty much my whole selling point, but if you aren't convinced, I guess I'll have to check your temperature and try to come up with some more reasons.

Reason #2 Why You Should Buy Ninja Assassin on DVD

It's Engrish galore. My ears wanted to explode with the pure orgasmic overdose in the theater. And Sex Apprentice speaking Engrish is hilarious. "You shouldn't do that." He can tell me that any day. Yes, he can.

Reason #3 Why You Should Buy Ninja Assassin on DVD

Joon's big ass ears and shaved head are just full of WIN.

Photobucket

Think of it this way ... you might laugh at how big they are, but in the words of the #1 Personal Blog Stalker, @cjcdae, those babies give you something to grab onto.

Reason #4 Why You Should Buy Ninja Assassin on DVD

It's actually a really good movie. Yes, it's very bloody and very violent. But if you go in expecting that, then you'll be okay. Then again, if you're dead set against action/violent movies, you can always just fast forward through to all the shirtless scenes.

Reason #5 Why You Should Buy Ninja Assassin on DVD

You cannot call yourself a true fan of K-Pop if you do not support our beloved Rain and Joon. You just cannot.

So, uh ... are you going to mark your calendar for MARCH 16TH or do I have to be obnoxious in constantly reminding you?

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. FUCK YEAH!!! pre-order!!

    I love those ears... they remind me of Changmin (DBSK)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna be buying it.
    And sometimes the one movie store sells the cardboard stand ups.... so I'm hoping that they may get a Ninja Assassin one of Rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOL!!!!
    That's wut I keep tellin' my cousin.
    "I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE JOON'S BIG EARS ON THE 37" INCH SCREEN ON BLURAY, BABY!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, I love your quote here.

    "You cannot call yourself a true fan of K-Pop if you do not support our beloved Rain and Joon. You just cannot."

    trufax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does this come out in blu ray too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My calender's been marked for months bb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH yeah!! I just asked at Hastings in my hometown if I can pre-order. they said no. But that they are having a release party for some game on Monday night/Tuesday morning at midnight and can buy it then. I'm so there!!!

    ReplyDelete