3.12.2010

BIGBANG Look-a-likes

I know they don't look exactly alike and I am not saying they're identical twins or anything remotely like that, but you can't deny that they look partially related in these pictures. And yes, I had to stalk the internet to find both to prove that when dressed the same, they look like half-brothers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really cannot be the only one who sees it. Especially in Jun Hyung's face and expression, which mimics perfectly Master GD and the pissed off vibe he tends to give the camera in some photoshoots. Mouth and nose especially.

I'm not crazy. I see it. I know there have to be others who see it as well.

TKPA

9 comments:

  1. there is something somewhat womehow after looking it near and fare, near and far..... something... not sure what... but something...
    need a sexier pic of master GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH I see it girl - I have agreed with you since Day 1 that they share some sexual spiritual DNA! Could you imagine being in bed with them at the exact same time! HOLY HELL that would be a sexual spiritual experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howling and dirty Engrish galore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i see the resemblance. xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did think that before but seeing these two specific pics together like this...I REALLY see it now.

    The same "I want it rough and now" aura...

    ReplyDelete
  6. K-Pop Junkie3/12/2010 12:34 PM

    I see it. But why is there like paint or liner on his one eyebrow? That is just strange!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's only two parts I will agree with. Similar nose, and both are pretty hot. Other than that, nothing alike!

    I think the makeup on his eyebrow is suppose to look like shark? It's hard to see in that pic, but I could be wrong...?

    ReplyDelete
  8. K-Pop Junkie3/12/2010 11:55 PM

    A shark? hmm I can kinda see that... I will have to find a close up of his eyebrow to be sure... It is just so odd. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally love you for mentioning this! I thought they looked alike too but didn't think anyone else would think so!

    ReplyDelete