3.17.2010

These Pants Need To Be Framed

And placed in K-Pop Hall of Fame for the best freaking pants ever worn by a male idol.

Photobucket

I mean ... damn, Lips of Sex. Really.

DAMN!

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know that I love these pants. You know that when they went missing, I was very sad. I seriously do love these pants when SeungHo is wearing them. They're just so tight and fitting and they just show everything. I still have a feeling there's a lot more going on in there that is being hidden and concealed by underwear.

Oh sweet Lord could you imagine if he went commando?!

Okay ... okay, I need to stop. That last thought has my mind running to all sorts of dirty places. Places too dirty to bring you all along with me. I'm sure you can imagine things on your own, without my help.

Lips of Sex ... um, can you be sure to wear those pants on our next date night? Don't plan on doing anything except showing up at my place wearing those. All plans will be cancelled. Pick another night to go to your favorite restaurant. Go to the movies with Thunder the next day. That is the affect those pants have on me.

Thanks to @Cosmo_Queen_ for sharing!

TKPA

12 comments:

  1. the designer needs a gold medal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, them are some pants *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like hes trying to hide it lol dont worry unleash the dragon baby we dont mind haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that for their comeback all of them wear those pants

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like how his hand is about to slide down to them SEX BULGE of his...

    THICK LIPS and a THICK D!CK.
    awww... a perfect meal to end the night. and perhaps til dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe the stylist who let Lips of Sex wear this piece of heaven is not a member of the Evil Cow Stylists Society. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm thanks to me? I don't even remember sending you this! LOL

    But damn those are some mighty fine pants. I sure wish GD and Taec would wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ... then who the fuck sent me this?

    ha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my heart just skipped a beat when this hottie joined twitter ;p~ http://twitter.com/MBLAQSH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous...I sort of want to lick my computer screen. *mostly kidding*

    ReplyDelete
  12. jibrill_chan11/29/2010 7:46 PM

    I just hope that in these pants is what we are hoping to be there and not a pair of socks he forgot to put on his feet lol.

    ReplyDelete