3.19.2010

This is What Khun Looks Like ...

Photobucket

When he's waiting for you to come home after a long, strenuous day at work. Oh, yes. Nichkhun is giving you the smolder stare. He's been practicing while you were away. He's perfected it quite well, don't you think?

Forget about that snide remark that stupid cow you work with made to you. Khun will make up for it by making very dirty remarks about what he's going to do to you for the rest of the night. As soon as you walk through that bedroom door, you are his. He won't let you leave until the morning, no breaks.

So, if you do the math quickly, you come home at six for work and have to leave the next morning at seven to go back to work. Thirteen hours of uninterrupted sex with Khun.

Fuck. Yes.

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. his position suggests something heavenly can happen. aigoooooo~!

    BTW, uninterupted > uninterrupted

    i totally understand that. everyone can't think properly at the moment. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture. Blew. Mind.

    *waits 5 minutes*

    Okay that 5 mins was useless cause the first article I came to distract myself was of Lee Joon abs... but anyway.

    HOLY MOTHER OF GOD? Khun just needs to have tons of babies with me. Actually wait, lots of sex then babies.

    The only thing I can think of when I see this picture is climbing on top of him and doing it ASAP. Honestly that's the only thought that enters my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shush, Jenny. I was typing too fast for my own good lol

    DoomAid ... that same thought crossed a lot of people's minds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean, "go back to work"?
    I'm calling in sick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. Is that...real? There IS a God. And She loves me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW that's Nichkhun? I didn't know he could look like this. He is so scorching hawt and beautiful. OMG the things I would like to do with him and to him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god I'm in love with that smokin hot guy

    ReplyDelete
  8. i normally find khun just technically cute but wow, this one really does it for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for posting this picture, because if you hadn't I'd still be wandering in the dark hoping/wishing/waiting for that bright sunny day when Nichkhun would go shirtless. I absolutely had to save this to my 2010 daily blog. I'd also like to thank you for the unprecedented words you've posted along with it. (If I swore) I'd say you're my k-pop alter ego.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think i got goosebumps when u narrarated my fantasies out loud to me with advanced vocabulary. write a book. <3

    ReplyDelete