3.24.2010

TKPJ Makes a Choice (Finally)

Hi! Remember me? I haven’t been around so much lately… sorry guys, but now I’m back! So I have had a problem for a while and I think I finally solved it. My problem is that two of my favorite guys in the K-Pop world are good Christians and neither can go into my baby daddy category….

I’m talking Taeyang and Siwon. Both are super hot and have bodies that can make girls go faint. To solve my problem I thought I could do a list of pros and cons, but of course I am too indecisive, you can ask TKPA. So that did not help. All the while I was thinking that both do not do sex before marriage and both really hadn’t had girlfriends. Here comes another problem…. I have a giant crush on another man! While I was listening to some music, one person’s voice really stuck out to me, who always really stands out and I can’t get enough of his sexy voice: Teddy.

Oh God, how he can rap a whole three lines in Tae’s song and totally steal my attention from Tae for the rest song. After listening to “Where U At” several times I decided that I can’t live without Teddy being somewhere on my list.

How do you think I will work out my dilemma?


Photobucket
 
Teddy is very attractive to me. He has the confidence that just shows through in his pictures. I like his body structure even though I have not seen anything that he is working underneath. Teddy is also very successful. He was in 1TYM and he now produces music. His voice is so sexy that if he just said one sentence to me I would do anything he wanted. Whenever his lends his voice in other artists music I stop and replay it over and over again. Just imagine him whispering dirty things in your ear in a crowded room that would drive you crazy until you attacked him as soon as you got into the parking garage or your car. Tearing clothes off without even thinking. MMMMhhhhmmmm!
 
Photobucket
 
I don’t even know where to begin with describing this cutie. He is cute and sweet. He has a hot body I would love to lick every inch of because it is rock hard. I can only imagine he would be the best husband ever because he would be the type of guy that would buy you flowers on the walk home or would go out and buy you your favorite, a caramel apple, because he knew you would love it and him. So with Tae I could see him being all shy until you get him behind closed doors and he has the room all lit with candles and the mood just right, of course after you say “I do.” I have no doubt there is a sex god waiting to explode out of him the moment he sees my lacey lingerie just waiting for him to touch. Oh yes I have plans for him if we get married. :)

Photobucket

Oh, Siwon is all I can think when I look at this man’s face. First off let me say that he has an awesome body and face, and he is TALL. Yes that four letter word means a lot because I like tall guys. I like to lean up to kiss them, stand on my tippy toes and just wait for them to scoop me up and lay one on me. I can see Siwon doing that. Although the bad thing about Siwon is he puts this cover up that he is a perfect gentleman, but he can give an intense bitch look which makes me feel he might not be future husband material. But can you imagine the hot angry sex after you did something to deserve that bitch look? Oh yeah, it would be hot, steamy, angry and passionate. There is a lot of power in that look.

I have put off choosing my future husband long enough. After a long thought I decided that Teddy should be on my Baby-Daddy-To-Be List because he is older and he can support our children. Also I think he would make a great father! I choose Siwon to Be My Boyfriend because I can see us being a fling of hot dirty sex that I will seduce him into. No one can resist my seducing powers once I release them! My Future Husband will be Tae because I think he would be the best husband in the world and plus I get to make hot, passionate love to him every day. How can I resist his gentle smile and the love in his eyes?

I think I always knew he was going to win over Siwon. It was just a matter of time.

TKPJ

11 comments:

  1. dark_faery_gyrl3/24/2010 6:51 PM

    I would have chosen Tae as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've chosen Taeyang too, lol. ...after a little romp with Teddy cuz he's damn sexy. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i'm going to have to ask you to step away from my husband TY...he is TOO DAMN FINE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good choice. Taeyang would be a perfect husband. =)

    Siwon is on my Be My Boyfriend list too! :)) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. K-Pop Junkie3/24/2010 7:56 PM

    LOL I'm glad you guys agree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think YB is impossible to pick as anything else other than Future Husband. Teddy as Baby Daddy... hmmmm I predict drama with the husband during child exchange weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol! teddy park *sigh...* he's sooo ahhhh what a dream to have such a man and yes i totally understand your dilemma in choosing between tae and prince siwon. they are....perfect in their own way. both are distinct but yet the way they attract you *to me* gives out a similar kinda vibe of attraction and charm. i guess its what you've said, their gentleman-ness. =)
    unffff! taeyang as hubby is such a dream! the passion between the relationship will never die! *picturing* *___*

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I've been struggling with this all night ... I LOVE Taeyang but this whole no sex before marriage is really bothering me. I don't think I can wait, everytime I see him I want to throw him down and have my way with him!

    I'm sure Tae would be amazing in bed but because he's such a gentleman, I'm worried that he may not be as rough as I like because he'll think it's disrespectful to a woman and I sometimes just want to get down and diirty!

    hmmm ... I need to think about this some more ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. K-Pop Junkie3/25/2010 11:46 AM

    about him not being rough in bed just imagine the wedding night after you spent all day looking gorgeous and he hasnt ever done the deed before. I think the first time is going to be crazy as soon as you walk into the bedroom. He is going to attack!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh my 3 favourite men XD Teddy ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha! I have to commend you for having such bodacious fantasies....But back to reality. Just because Siwon gives stinky looks sometimes doesn't mean hes bad underneath. It just means he doesn't necessarily like what hes seeing or how someones behaving.... Even if your were right, no bad guy would be that good at pretending to be a gentlemen. I would totally marry siwon! Hes worth it! Not just for the angry sex either! lol

    ReplyDelete