3.13.2010

Sex Apprentice Cleans Up Nice ...

VERY nice, actually.

Photobucket

Totally digging the new haircut, Sex Apprentice. I can't believe I'm saying this, and I can't believe this is even possible, but your sex factor just increased by twenty. What makes this new 'do so amazing is that your freakishly big ears are extremely noticeable, but they're no where along the lines of holy-hell-those-are-huge like they were in Ninja Assassin. Another amazing feature is that you actually look clean.

I will be the one to say it and I don't care if you hate me ... but Joon was starting to look pretty scruffy and unclean and his hair was just ...

I'm a hair girl. I love playing with guys' hair. It has to be washed and look washed, because the last thing I want is to run my hands through some dude's hair while in the middle of an intense make-out session and get a handful of grease and oil and ew I want to wash my hands in acid thinking about it ...

Yes, this haircut was much needed as he is now absolute perfection and reaches very high on the TKPA-Picky-As-All-Hell charts.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. I love the new hair cut. Very sexy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT! Thank goodness. I was beginning to suspect their stylist hated him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking the new look too. Joon is looking sharp <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we're all in agreeance here. This man has become hotter. I didn't think that was possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "but Joon was starting to look pretty scruffy and unclean and his hair was just ... "

    Agree! It was just aaaack!

    But NOW!

    Looks so clean, decent and fresh!

    But still can be sexy if he puts on after-sex-hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hjdehgkjhfgdfkjg.

    just.

    joon.

    fucking.

    joon.

    can have me any time any day any where he wants. because i am convinced that he is the sexiest man on the planet. (well, him and jay park)

    and i didn't even know who he was until two days ago, and i'm already ready to have his children.

    i approve of that haircut. so. fucking. much.

    ReplyDelete