3.20.2010

Watch This MV When ...


I know you've seen "Rokkugo" by Super Junior-T. How could you not? It's ridiculously cracktastic overload.

I hate this video and song so much. It drives me insane, repeating "Rokkugo" over and over in my head when I really do not want it in there in the first place. There are a few times in life when I know I have to watch this MV and listen to the song.
  1. Whenever I feel angry towards someone else, I watch it to make me laugh hysterically.
  2. Whenever I feel down, I watch it to make me laugh hysterically.
  3. Whenever I am in need of a pick-me-up, I watch it to make me laugh hysterically.
  4. Whenever I am bored, I watch it to make me laugh hysterically.
  5. Whenever I feel like laughing hysterically, I watch it to make me laugh hysterically.
And it's amazing how I do not cry when I see how ridiculous they all look, at the overdose of cheese factor surrounding the whole thing.

"Rokkugo" is the result of Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Shindong, Eunhyuk, and Sungmin all high on crack and with a video camera.

I bet if every single person on the planet watched this MV once a daily, like a vitamin, there'd be a lot less anger, hate, and sadness in the world. Instead, there'd be millions of tears from laughing so hard.

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. ROKKUGO, ROKKUGO, ROKKUGO, MARREMAL~~~

    that SERIOUSLY was my ringtone back in the day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is hilarious, this is my first time watching but my second time hearing the song. Yes and the looks were awful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no... Its stuck.

    awww... I really really miss Kangin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K-Pop Junkie3/20/2010 11:52 PM

    LOL this video is so funny and the song is one that will get stuck in your head for no flipping reason!

    ReplyDelete
  5. first time i watch this vid LOL wow that was annoying but super hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never get tired of hearing this song :) the video is funny and the words don't make sense. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to really hate this video. Like super hate... It made me want to punch myself in the face. But now... It's better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. op 1:
    i will never ever listen to this again because i don't want the tune to get stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

    op 2:
    i will download this song and listen to it day and night for one week so i get sick of it and never ever listen to it ever again.


    HAHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. when i first watched this video, i thought, 'and now we see heechul in his natural form, a woman.'
    but hes still my favorite. XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried to stay away from this song for the longest time now but what the heck.

    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, GO!!!!

    ReplyDelete