3.14.2010

MY FILIPINO READERS!

This post is for those of you LIVING in the Phillipines and for those of you who will be ATTENDING Super Show 2 on April 10! If you don't apply to either of those, but you know someone who does, then please pass this link along to them!

I need your help, my dear Filipino readers.

I said yesterday that there is a new rule:
Oh, and another announcement ... if you go to any K-Pop male idols' concert and have seats near the stage and are daring and brave, please inform me and I will immediately mail to you a pair of underwear with the site URL printed on it. Oh, yes ... it's time for these boys to know, love, and potentially hate The K-Pop Addict.

I really do mean that too. I'm not joking around. I'm one-hundred percent serious about this.

If you are going to Super Show 2 and are near the stage, close enough to throw it up there, and are brave enough to do it, then let me know by way of email immediately so I can get it out to you with plenty of time before the concert.

It will have the blog's NEW URL on it, because I think it's time for South Korea to know about me and the mass perversion I've caused.

I am dead serious about this. Hell, I will even send you more than one pair if you're going with friends who are also daring enough to throw underwear at Abmighty Shisus and receive the Holy Bitchface.

You should totally help me out on this. Why? Well, not only because I am awesome and you love me, but also because The Boyfriend is Filipino and one day we will have little quarter-Filipino babies running around. It practically makes us family .... ha, okay that was a lame excuse. You should do it because you love me.

If you aren't going but do have another concert for another male idol group coming up that you're going to, let me know about that too!

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. oh my! this is really crazy. i doubt there will be anyone who will be up for it. thats kind of scary. i'll go to the concert but nowhere near the stage, but i'll be looking forward to see if anyone would dare to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, Ukiss will be coming to manila later this month as well. naughty thoughts.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be going, as I will be out of town, but I think I know someone who might be close enough to the stage to be of use. I'll forward this post to him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K-Pop Junkie3/14/2010 5:23 PM

    LOL I would throw it at Siwon if I was going!!! I so would!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'M GOING.. i'm bought SVIP, which means i'm almost near the stage.. but idk if i can do it! u really are serious about that? i'm one of the admin of an FC here.. i don't think the other admins will agree to what i will be doing,, besides every FCs motto for the super show 2 here is ""BEHAVE and CONTROL THY SELVE".. sounds funny right? hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice move on mentioning The Boyfriend being a Filipino; a lot of Pinays wud definitely wanna help u out with that!

    ReplyDelete