3.08.2010

Riddle Me This, Riddle Me That ...

Something mega exciting is going to happen this week. Mega, mega exciting!

But I can't tell you, because then it'd ruin it and that's no fun. Besides, I like to keep you on your toes.

So we're going to play a little game. If you win, you don't get anything. If you lose, you don't get anything. Really, it's not even a game, just something I've created to torture you all with. I mean, it's bad enough I cast perversion on your minds by posting pictures of naked man-flesh, I might as well venture into making your mind go insane over this stupid "game."

This does require some hardcore blog stalking, so we'll see how many of you are actual, faithful blog-stalkers.

Answer each question in an email to me. DO NOT COMMENT WITH ANY ANSWERS OR I'LL DELETE IT. Seriously. Don't do it. The first letter of each answer is what you're looking for. At the end, you'll have a bunch of random letters that you have to jumble all together to form a sentence, and THAT is the mega exciting thing happening!

Hop to it! Copy and paste these questions into the body of an email and please make the subject "TKPA Surprise!" I just want to see how many of you are hardcore stalkers and I think if you're needing a break from life or school or whatever, it'll be a nice little escape while you tweet like crazy and listen to K-Pop.


Who is my 2PM baby daddy?
What is Daesung's Official TKPA nickname?
Who is my guilty pleasure?
Which member of One Way has a jaw I want to make out with?
What is the title of the blog post where I declared Taeyang the perfect man?
When did the K-Pop Junkie and I hold our first debate?

Who is Juicy Angel Lips?
What is the title of the first post I wrote about Hero?
What is the most commented post on the blog?
What did I say is the Korean Idols’ favorite accessory?

Which idol shares my love for Smoothie King?
Who became my Super Junior boyfriend during Baby Daddy Week?
What is the tag for the posts “To Get You Through the Weekend”?
Whose hips will I measure with my thighs?

Who have I written about the most on the blog?
What is the second most commented post on the blog?
Which category are Junsu and Seungri in?
Which post does this sentence come from: “You can learn how to tango in Argentina and make the Latin ladies swoon and want to have your baby (but keep it in your pants, homeboy)”?
Which post does this sentence come from: “He's like the badass, leather-clad angel sent down from K-Pop Heaven to punish us for our sins and make us seek salvation in between his bed sheets”?
Which month did I nickname T.O.P’s “boy”?
What’s the title of the post where G-Dragon shows off Baby Kwon?
Which category is Du Jun in?
What is Se7en’s Official TKPA nickname?
What is Kyuhyun’s Official TKPA nickname?
Who do I want to have sex with on the moon?
Who has the honor of having the first TKPA open letter written to them?
What is Chansung’s Official TKPA nickname?

Good luck and remember to EMAIL ME your answers :)

TKPA

3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to start!!!
    I'm gonna start re-stalking your blog after I look through the questions and figure out which I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished !!! that was so much fun lol so we don't get anything for having the questions right, but we should LOL its all good though cant wait to see what the letters form ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are cruel! this is hard!! i only answered about 14... i dont want to cheat... but i might! haha. i'll be back as soon as i finish MO with bebe..^^

    ReplyDelete