3.16.2010

I Couldn't Help It

Photobucket

I didn't want to do this, I really did not.

But my lust for abs took over, and I just wanted to post this and stare at it.

Yes, I do miss you Eight Pack Abs Jay. Mainly because I have not been able to see you rip your shirt off. Instead, Sexy Beast Taek has stepped up and fulfilled that, so it's not like I haven't been totally deprived of instantaneous sex. Still, though.

It's nice you see those abs of yours. And I see you've added a couple more ripples into the mix. I applaud your efforts. Next video you make, though, rip the shirt off completely, because the ab flash belongs to King of Foreplay.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. hahaha
    this made my day lol
    I started feeling a bit abs-deprived too lol
    haha his "taylor" body

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pity. his boobs are much perkier than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow its not the same when beast teak do it.. Still jay one is the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. am glad he did the shirt lift, it wouldn't have been Jay-a-fied if he hadn't lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. nom nom nom~ *drools*

    i wanted a .gif, as posted on my comment on the previous blog post. but hey, this isn't bad. XD *not complaining* ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, Im the biggest lurker of this blog and just can't help it too!

    UNLURKING!

    How bout, next video, just dont wear a shirt at all.

    Man that's one hell of a sexy bodaaaaay!

    ReplyDelete