3.02.2010

RE: Get the Fuck Over It, Hottests

The blog post I did the other day has attracted a lot of attention. I'm glad that majority of you who read it [and commented] seemed to generally agree with most [if not all] of the things that I had written.

I wanted to ignore these comments, but I feel like they need to be addressed for one reason or another.

Hey, by the way, have any of you noticed the disclaimer on the side of the blog?
I am a very nice person and I promise you that I will never criticize or mock you for voicing your opinion. As long as you respect me, respect those who comment, and most importantly as long as you respect the hardworking male idols, I will respect you.
With that in mind, I will not criticize these people for leaving a negative comment about me or other fans or 2PM. I actually give them props for leaving one, when their opinion on the blog was the minority. But, you see that last segment there? The one I took the liberty of making boldface?

So, here we go:

Anonymous said...
fuck you

Right back at ya!


Anonymous said...
LOL just another mindless supporter who thinks 6pm cares. Face the facts, 6pm DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEIR FUCKEN FANS. They spat in their face and mocked and laughed at them. You're just another one of those dumbasses without any dignity to keep supporting them. They're not entertainers, they're monsters. Why don't you get the fuck over it and get a brain.

I am curious to know why you believe they don't care about their fans? Have they really mocked and laughed at you Hottests? I mean out right and directly laughed at you all, or is that just another little conspiracy theory you believe? You should probably know what the word "dignity" means, because I don't see how continuing to support a talented group of entertainers makes me less dignified. They are entertainers. That's what they are, that is their profession. This is their livelihood. Why don't you age a few more years, enter the "real world" and do "adult-like things," and then put yourself in their shoes?


Anonymous said...
-_-
Why should I keep supporting a greedy group filled with desperation for some limelight & camera time whores.

 So because your precious Jay is no longer in the group, the rest of them are desperate for limelight and camera whores? Wouldn't they always be like that, with or without him? I'm assuming that they would be, because one less member doesn't change that fact. With that being said, why would you have supported them to begin with? Obviously they aren't like that if you associated yourself with their fandom.


Anonymous said...
I don't hate you, but I certainly don't think that you are right either. It's great that you have an opinion. But your opinion isn't absolute, you may have your reasons, but the other side has just as solid as a reason. Do not use extreme korean fan to represent the majority, we're not all going to commit suicide outside of the the JYPE building. Some of us are just hurt about what happened. Don't talk to us like we're morons.

I never claimed to be right. I simply stated my opinion. I don't see how it's okay for everyone else to shove their opinion down everyone else's throats when it comes to no longer supporting 2PM, yet I cannot write about how ridiculous I believe everyone is acting. I never said my opinion was absolute, either. Opinions are not absolute, they are simply a judgment or personal view on a certain situation. I am curious, though, to know what these "solid" reasons may be, and if you would like to email me or point me in the direction of someone who'd be willing to talk to me in a rational manner, I'd be more than happy to listen.

But if all I hear is bull crap that 2OD and Insider2PM keep spinning, then there is no reason for me to listen. And that is what I keep hearing. I keep hearing various forms of what they're saying, and no one is thinking for themselves. And did I actually say all of you were going to commit suicide? Did I write that? No, I didn't, so please do not misinterpret what I said. I addressed that as a dumb rumor, and in no way did I apply that to all of the Hottests.

I understand you being hurt, but at the same time, you also have to realize that there is nothing that can be done about it.


[Name removed] said....
Interesting post. Seriously. I myself don't like unhonestly and selfish people. I don't like people pretending brotherhood and don't act so. Only live for money and fame? What a poor life. You said money makes the world go around-a western sight of the world. And 'Idols' that think little of their fans don't deserve my money.

 You deleted your comment, but I found you anyway. I don't understand how they are being selfish. Because they are concerned for their families and their futures. You have to remember that these men have been training since they were kids. They have nothing else, all of their life they have been in that mindset of being an entertainer. It's not like they became lucky and landed a record deal. They've been working hard to get where they are now, so how on Earth is it selfish for them to want to protect that? According to what Nichkhun said at the press conference, he's talked to Jay, and Jay seems happy. Brotherhood is not only sticking up for one another, but it's also about supporting each other no matter what they decide to do. I did not say anything about money making the world go around, thank you for twisting my words around. I said that the music industry in itself only focuses on making money, because it is a business. Businesses need to think about how to make money, make more money, keep a steady flow of money, in order to sustain and survive in the global economy. If they cannot do that, then there is no business. It is not a "Western sight of the world," and I just have to say fuck you for that little swipe at Americans.
 
 
Anyone else have any comments? And seriously, I would love to hear from someone, who can tell me rationally without spewing garbage via 2OD, why they will no longer support 2PM. Email me if you're brave enough to have me put it on the blog.
 
TKPA

9 comments:

  1. I see both sides of the field if you believe JYPE and want to support the rest of the boys, all this craziness seems appalling. (I'm going to try and play the anti side just because)

    However if you believe that JYPE is lying coupled with the love for full 2PM and the horrible mismanagement of things of course you would be angry. The whole 1:59 PM things was obviously a play on Hottest emotions. They even came up with the term to describe 2PM as 1:59. How dare JYPE use this as a ploy if he had no plans of bringing Jay back. (I honestly believe this added fuel to the fire)

    Additionally if you look at the ssaeng (crazy) fans reports of the boys. They have all participated in (normal) smoking, drinking, clubbing, dating, activities. What could Jay do for them to say that his life is dirty after how they have been living? According to reports he felt isolated in the beginning because the 2PM members isolated him. Did they ever really see him as a member or were the Jun bros really happy to see him go, questions like these come to mind? Realistically the fame was spread around a bit more evenly once Jay left, and as bandmates and (competitors) yes most team members have a healthy competition with one another, but maybe it was not so healthy in 2PM.

    Additionally if they knew that on the 6th of Jan(feb?) that Jay wasn't returning why would they continue to (keep spots open for him on inki) and do other things to give fans hope only to drop the bomb on them a month later. Plus let's say they found out in Jan that Jay wasn't returning why would they still release their album in April. They should know this is going to blow up 3 ways from Sunday so why not take a break. No JYPE stuck Woo Taek and Junho in Variety shows and continued promotions. Why wouldn't they lay off the press for a while to let things die down a bit, and let the boys settle their minds for what was coming.

    All of this seems suspicious. Coupled with the gag order(assumingly) placed on Jay to keep him from commenting at all about it. What could Jay have done that is highly damaging, non illegal, and cause some of his closest friends to turn on him for even a second. Mind you they all have done questionable (sleeping with fans amongst other things)things themselves. Most fans really got into 2PM after Wild Bunny which was all about their interactions and relationship with one another. Let's face it 2PM isn't making Mozart quality music. 2PM fans enjoy (enjoyed) the personalities they thought they knew from Wild Bunny, and if those were all fake. How do you expect a fan who fell in love with 2PM because of their personality to stick around after what they believe the boys have become.

    Honestly I blame this all on JYPE. They had horrible PR about this and it really shows. Maybe they needed successful 2PM to keep their heads above the water, but look what it has cost them now. Look at Big Bang after GD had his controversy YB and others stood up for him. The group took a break. And Papa YG defended his artist to the end. Maybe what Jay did was more serious than plagiarism but without a self statement combined with the backing of his company things were bound to go from bad to worse. JYPE's mismanagement has lead to this and I'd like to see if they can pull the rest of 2PM out of this I'd hate to see 7 people fail. 1 is enough. Jay gets to pickup his life in the US where could the other 6 PM members (Khun excluded) pick up their lives from they only have their rep in Korea. Yeah Kpop is pretty well spread throughout the readers here, but who is America really knows about kpop, Jay really has a clean slate in front of him the others aren't so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally am appalled at the way the ex-fans talk about and support rumors about 2PM now. I can't believe they claimed to "love" 2PM but just because 2PM decided to protect their future they turned their backs on them.

    If you haven't seen it yet, allkpop is translating the audio recording of the conference. Some might not agree that this is a credible source, claiming allkpop is "biased to JYPE" BUT they posted a link to download the audio file and specifically stated people could download it and have another translator verify it if there were doubts so I'm willing to believe them.

    http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/transcript-of-jypes-conference-about-2pm-jaebeom-pt-1

    If this is true, then the way 2PM was treated is disgusting. I feel terrible for them. I'm surprised 2PM wasn't MORE rude than they were. This is only the first 60 minutes though so I guess we'll see...

    Thanks for sticking up for 2PM TKPA :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do people anon? Anonymous means you-don't-matter-so-shut-the-fuck-up.

    You go TKPA. luv u girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah we should support our beloved male kpop groups no matter what! just cos one person left doesn't mean the rest of the group isn't talented enough anynmore.
    loving you for this TKPA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. might i ask why you're trashing 2OD only....

    ReplyDelete
  6. *you mention them more than insider

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow after all this people are still trying to bash you? *sigh* Some people just can't get simple rational logic.

    Anyways, you're amazing TKPA! Keep up the good work! *applauds*

    ReplyDelete
  8. So after thinking really hard about something to say and deciding that I actually have no clue what problems(other than a members absence)everyone is having with the group and stuff, so I'll just say that 'Everyone should chill out'. Is it really that serious? Right and TKPA; you rock. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So basically, if you want to assume that JYPE is a lying, money hungry company that does whatever it wants and the other 6 members of 2PM are backstabbing douches, then you have "legitimate" reason to stop supporting the boys. To be honest, no one know exactly what happened, and none of us probably ever will, so I wish everyone would just take a chill pill and stop assuming the worst.

    Heck, if we're assuming things, why don't we assume that Jay doesn't want to make a statement because he wants to stay under the radar?

    I'm sure all the 2PM boys care a lot about each other, but this is their job. It isn't like they can just quit because a member has left. They've left their families, homes, and basically teen lives to get where they are now, so is it really okay to take it away from them because of the actions of one person?

    All in all, I love Jay, and I love 2PM. Hottests don't know what's going on, just like international fans don't know what's going on. None of us do (unless you're 2PM, or Jay, or JYPE), so why don't we just support then while they have their time in the light, eh?

    P.S. - Boybands aren't real life. They'll be gone in a few years, and we'll have loved them dearly and bought their music (and in some cases stalked them in taxis), but we'll have moved on to bigger and better things. So let's all just let them have their lives, and we'll have ours.

    P.P.S. - I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete