3.12.2010

Master GD? Is That You?

Photobucket

Oh, it is you!

For a moment there, I thought you were Rihanna. Jacket, sunglasses (I see you've been playing a bit too much with your bedazzler), and that cockatoo hairstyle.

We've been through this scenario so many times, Master GD. It's getting exhausting. Yes, I know, this is our thing. You do something to piss me off, I go bananas on the blog, you do something to make up for it and make me love you again, I go bananas on the blog. Then I mention a certain rapper who cannot dance but is walking and talking smoldering sex, and you do something to piss me off again. I know I should expect it from you, and I know you do it to get a rise out of me.

That is exactly why you own my soul. Because you can control my emotions and love and hate for you in one single outfit change. Well, it's time for me to gain some freedom and show you who is really in control in this relationship.

So, here's what I'm going to say to you right now in regards to this Rihanna Impersonator Pageant you obviously entered ...

You need more bling on your sunglasses.

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. You sure he didn't go through your closet in haste because you ripped his clothes off the previous night? Didn't really leave him much of a choice in the clothing area. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is jokes! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, he's a repeat offender in pissing me off via clothing and hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know why it would be cool dating GD? You could share clothes... on second thought, that would suck. Plus he's prob a total bitch about ppl borrowing his clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! Another winning post!

    ReplyDelete