3.12.2010

BIGBANG Lollipop 2 ... Ohhh, Man

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life over a music video, with the exception of "Let Me Hear Your Voice." But oh did BIGBANG's latest MV for "Lollipop 2" crack me up.

Photobucket

Sex God, you and I both know that you love to take a bite out of sweet things. Please make that lollipop last, as I have bruises all over my body and it's getting warmer out so I will be making lots of trips to the pool. We don't want people to think you're abusive, do we?

Photobucket

Ri-Ri, will the lollipop make you calm the fuck down for five minutes? Please remove your shirt while eating, so we can have a nice visual while you're quiet.

Photobucket

Mr. Happy ... you are just so full of win.

Photobucket

Yes, Master GD I am going out with Sex God tonight. I will be back in the morning to make you an omelette. I suck at making omelettes, but at least I came back to you, right?

And if you don't read this blog, then this is what you are in the King of Foreplay's eyes:

Photobucket

Keep it up, BIGBANG. Keep. It. Up.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deleted my comment just so I could add to it.

    Haha the MV was pretty good. The highlights definitely being Taeyang whispering "so sexy" and winking, which caused me to take a deep breath to control the raging fangirl, and GD's whole solo starting at 2:33-ish. "She want some of my lollipop" "touching my body" "here I come come come"? If that wasn't a innuendo then I don't know what is XD. TKPA you're so right when you say GD knows everyone wants him, I mean he even put it in an innocent cell phone CF~

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Pop Junkie3/12/2010 11:53 PM

    I would say that I would look like Dae with a Lollipop... :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait it's out? Dayumm did I miss it?
    I tried going on YT but found nothing official >______<

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I think this was the best BigBangFriday ever. It was totally worth the hours I spent figuring out that it WAS BBF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That GD's such a damn tease! "Here she comes she wants some of my lollipop, she's touching on ma body makes me wanna rock, now here I come I give it to her straight up and down, now here I come, here I come, come come come come". Seriously now, WTH? If there was ever any question in my mind that GD was a tease and knew full well how much we wanna jump him that all went out the window. Why does he do this to us? It's just not fair!

    And then YB has the nerve to whisper "Sexy" in that brain melting way he say it.

    Seungri.......OMG! "Turn around, back it up" Boy don't say shizz like that to me when you're currently on another continent.

    Then Dae being his usual sweet sexy happy self, always bringin sunshine into my life.

    And of course that gorgeous UNFable piece of white chocolate we call TOP. Just damn......

    Ugh all five of them, God I love them so much it's driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete