3.13.2010

A Few Changes ...

Okay, okay! Before you bite my head off about how you don't like how the new layout is ... know that I have absolutely no legit reason for changing it other than the fact that I am bored and rest assured that I will get so sick of it by Monday that it will be back to how you love it.

BUT THERE IS SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT I MUST SHARE WITH YOU ALL!

I decided to make everything in this blog official now, meaning I'm trying to make it feel like a legit website rather than a blog where some crazy, rabid fan drools over these K-Pop boys ...

Which is why the blog has a new URL (www.thekpopaddict.com), rather than the koreanpopaddict.blogspot.com. Yep, I'm slowly progressing.

You can still access it from the .blogspot URL, but I just wanted an excuse to make a post, so yeah.

Oh, and another announcement ... if you go to any K-Pop male idols' concert and have seats near the stage and are daring and brave, please inform me and I will immediately mail to you a pair of underwear with the site URL printed on it. Oh, yes ... it's time for these boys to know, love, and potentially hate The K-Pop Addict.

Please be nice when you tell me how much you hate the new way the site looks. Eventually, when I have time and lots of patience, I will redo everything and it will be amazing. I don't have time nor lots of patience so it might be awhile before that moment in time arrives!

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. cool very glad ur making changes u should also change the layout color put some more graphics make the site look cooler not that its not cool now but u get my drift LOL ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I swear if I had my seat closer to the stage I would have requested the underwear with the URL for SuJu. YES I AM THAT DARING. But I sit so far away (T_____T)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I even had a slim chance of going to an idol concert I would seriously consider it.

    It feels weird having the side column on the left... I'm sure I could get used to it though.

    New URL is cool though ^_^ very official~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure how I'm liking it. I feel very claustrophobic on here now, and that's weird I'm getting that vibe from a website.

    It will be back to the way it was soon. I'm trying to see how long I can keep it haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really think I'd be able to attend an idol concert, but if I do, send me lots of those undies, I'll get my friends to help throw them out. =D

    And if ever I get to sit too far, I'll just get some bazooka that will shoot them towards the stage. That's how much I love and support you and this blog. =D

    ReplyDelete