3.19.2010

Um, Did Anyone Else Notice This?

Okay, this picture has it all.

Photobucket

For one, it's hot because it's four of six 2PM members. Two, Beastly Maknae puckering up his lips like that ... oh, damn. Three, Junsu is so adorable, as well as Nichkhun. Four, seeing how tan Sexy Beast Taek is compared to Khun is hilarious. Seriously, Khunnie, it's called a "spray tan."

But did anyone else besides me notice one extra guest in the picture? Do you see it? Look really hard, you might spot it.

Do you see the massive golf-ball shaped tumor-like-thing sticking out of SBT's foot?

Photobucket

Now, I'm not a "foot" girl. Not a fetish of mine; I hate having my feet being touched (that's because I'm extremely ticklish there, but that's beside the point). But I like my men to have nice, pretty feet. Because I don't want our potential children to have ugly ass, gnarly feet.

Dude, Taek ... you have some ugly ass, gnarly feet.

I sincerely apologize if I ruined this picture for you.

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. was that even a callous? that's huge! that was the 3rd thing i noticed after junsu's face ang chansung's pucker up! its like Taek wasnt even there! oO poor feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this was too funny.... I think Teak's tan looks ridiculous and he has too much makeup on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I didn't even notice his foot, but damn you're right that's pretty harsh. I'm controlling my crazy fangirl laughter at the school computer lab now *dies*

    To save this picture for me, I'll just stare at adorable-sexy Khun for a few minutes <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. K-Pop Junkie3/19/2010 2:59 PM

    1. He is super tan! Almost Brown/Orange!
    2. His foot is really really gross! What is that thing?
    3. Now I can't get the picture his foot out of my head. Yuck! He needs to go get that taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww my Junsu looks so cute. I wish he would take his shirt off once in a while.*sighs*

    Eww that thing on Taec's foot is so disgusting. Why did you have to point that out to us? I wish you would have kept that to yourself.Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl who cares about his foot, did u see his ear?
    BOY IS AN ELF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know taecyeon has dirty lifestyle and that maybe the consequence. i just hope it's not disease! ewww.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god I wanna poke it with a pin and see if it pops. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  9. that... actually really concerns me. That is not a good thing. I hope it's not a bone spur[sic], because those are really painful (I'm told). BB, go see a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love him though I do....

    i also have to say my 2pm bias has feet like a duck...

    Even he's said himself that he has big feet (as big as a village I think he put it)

    But they're not only big... (Good thing?)... They're also FLAT... FLAT AS A BOARD...

    Due in part / mostly to practice maybe?

    I dunno...

    ReplyDelete