3.14.2010

I Will Accept You, Kan With Blonde Hair

Photobucket

Only because you look so filled with angry-sex that I would be insane not to accept you. Really, Kan, I might hate the blonde on you ... okay, I do hate the blonde on you. Because you were perfect to begin with and your stylists really messed with the perfection that the K-Pop Gods blessed us with.

I don't think any Asian man (besides Master GD) should be blonde. It just don't look right.

But for you, dear Kan, I am willing to make an exception. Again, simply because you look so damn angry and I swear there must be something wrong with me to associate anger with sex.

It took how many days for me to cave and begin to accept "No One" and the ridiculous hair belonging to Kan?

TKPA

3 comments:

  1. Although I agree that GD does make a very hot blond, I also think another idol should stay golden-haired -- FT Island's Lee Hong Ki: http://i39.tinypic.com/34qwn6p.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. but he is hot when i saw him i was like *o*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is he? can you tell me more about him? ^_^

    ReplyDelete