3.04.2010

King of Foreplay Will Make You Pray

Pray to the K-Pop Gods for blessing us with that little muscular man who sings like a choir of angels.


Yes, "Prayer" is an oldie, but it is a definite, definite goodie. For one, the King of Foreplay is in the rain. Dancing. I know it's cliche to have a music video where the artist dances in rain, but it's hot so I really don't care.

And then he's shirtless. Which you can't beat that. I mean, it wouldn't be a KoF MV if he wasn't shirtless, you know?

Then he's in this desert, end of the world scenario which is kind of hot in the sense that if the only saving grace we have before the world implodes is for Tae-Tae to bust out into dancing, then I really wouldn't care if I survived or not. It's a nice image to have before you die.

AND THEN THE LEATHER.

AND THEN THE SNOW. I want to warm him up with my mouth.

AND THEN TEDDY PARK.

Essentially, this is the perfect MV. But what do you expect? He's the King for a reason, you know.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. amen! haven't watched this mv for a while, and Im glad you posted it! i forgot how much hotness this man exudes :)
    and I have to say that the winter scene is my absolute fav!! too bad it only had a couple of shots....then again, the shirtlessness makes up for it...especially the chest pops..me likey

    ReplyDelete
  2. K-Pop Junkie3/04/2010 11:40 PM

    DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU TO KEEP YOUR HANDS AND LIPS OFF OF MY TAE!!!

    No Touching.

    Oh man my two favorite men are in this video and I have not seen it in FOREVER. That was my perfect Tae fix and Teddy fix. For real for my bday this year you need to get me a life size cut out of Tae. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let Me Say Uh Oh!
    Tae is my Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Junkie. You see that tag that says "strictly a dirty dirty fantasy?" That means I can write whatever I want about Tae and it is allowed because I am allowed to touch in my fantasies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. K-Pop Junkie3/05/2010 1:12 PM

    Just reminding you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @aricky5 Same here dude! The song makes me all pumped like getting ready for a fight LOL. But of course violence is never the way to go LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. *ALL SMILES* i love you.

    ReplyDelete