4.06.2010

Always Keep the Faith Video Messages

It's no secret that I am not the biggest DBSK/TVXQ fan, but I still support them and all of you Cassies. Plus, I'm always happy to help spread the word on projects.

The Project:

Making an international "Always Keep the Faith" video to show our support of TVXQ.

The Guidelines:

1. All videos must be turned in by May 21, 2010 at the latest.

2. ALL videos need to include a flag from the country it's being sent from in the video, whether it's in the background, or being held.

3. Please try to have as many people as possible in the video.

4. Videos should be about 5 seconds long, and all they should say is "Always Keep the Faith." (No other messages, "I love you," "hwaiting," etc...)

5. Make sure it's said in YOUR native language.

Please send all videos to alwayskeepthefaith65@yahoo.com and help spread the word to as many people as possible that we're doing this.

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. OMG thanks so much for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! TKPA helped our project?! so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do it! At least to the best of my ability and if my camera works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Help spread the word~

    ReplyDelete