4.26.2010

A Little Preview

I have not yet ordered these, but I will be within the next week! It takes about 1-3 days to be made, a few days for shipping, so we're looking at least two weeks here before they are all safe and sound with me, and then they will go directly into packing envelopes and be shipped across the country to various locations.

I'm so freaking ecstatic about this. You have no idea!!!!

But here is a preview of what the design will look like:

Photobucket

Photobucket

You like?

Thanks to Beki, Cheryl, Rebecka, Sabrina, and Kiara!

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. THOSE ARE HOT. o__o

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so excited to throw boxers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg!! I'm so excited for this! Thanks to all the people who volunteered to throw <3! I hope your missions go well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeekkkkkkkkkk this is so freakin' awesome!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete