4.24.2010

Introducing: Idol v. Idol!

Let's see who is truly the best of the best! Vote for only one idol in each category. In about two weeks time, we'll see who really has the best abs and who is really our favorite maknae!


Who has the best abs?
Taeyang
Rain
Jaebeom
Chansung
Joon
Siwon
pollcode.com free polls

Who has the juiciest lips?
Taeyang
SeungHo
Se7en
AJ
pollcode.com free polls

Who is the biggest diva?
Jokwon
Heechul
Key
pollcode.com free polls

Who has the best (raspy) voice?
T.O.P
Jinon
Jun Hyung
Dongwoon
Minho
pollcode.com free polls

Who is the best leader?
Leeteuk
G-Dragon
Chance
Du Jun
SeungHo
Alexander
Onew
Jinon
pollcode.com free polls

Who is the best maknae?
Kyuhyun
Seungri
Chansung
Taemin
DongHo
Mir
Dongwoon
Young Sky
pollcode.com free polls

Voting ends May 8th!

TKPA

19 comments:

  1. i can't vote :( or is it just me?? =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I picked one, and clicked vote, but nothing happens? So I'm not sure if it counted it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Revoted! Some of these seem really iffy and others seem totally obvious who the winner should be !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a hard time choosing for the maknaes because alot of my favorites were included,but I did make my final chose. I can't wait to see the final results will be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a clear lack of ss501! I didn't know what to answer for that last one because the best one is clearly HJB!

    (also JungMin is right up there in the diva category) :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alexander isn't the leader of U-Kiss. U-Kiss doesn't have a leader.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah voted! that was fun!!! any prize???? ahahahhaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this game!!!! it's am exciting idea, uhm, the voting thing.. i'm so big bang biased, so i actually voted for big bang members in the categories they belong.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm really elated that the big bang members are actually leading in their categories. woohooh! thank you people, to those who voted for my babies... and oh..greet dae sung a happy birthday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great new blog feature! *votes*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah! Some of these were so hard to answer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm ecstatic at the fact that the King is winning in the best abs category :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahaha, I love these polls.
    Surprisingly, it was hard for my to vote at all, i'm way to biased ;]

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's so loooooovee..chansung got 2 nominees...
    kekekekeke...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. K-Pop Junkie4/26/2010 4:58 PM

    Should of had Teddy in the leaders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maknaes was hard to choose from!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this new Idol vs Idol. Fantastic addition to the blog. I cant wait for the next one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'm happy to see Jinon from F.Cuz in this poll!!! for a while back there i though i was the only one who had noticed his fineness. anyway, it means i can have him all to myself ;)

    ReplyDelete