4.25.2010

Junsu Finally Has a Nickname!

Thanks to @KRBekimon_SHOCK, Junsu finally has an official TKPA nickname. I know, the keyword is finally. But isn't it better that I take my time and consider this carefully before giving him something stupid that he is stuck with?

Photobucket

Junsu's nickname ... Vocal Sextasy.

Very fitting, isn't it? Yeah, I thought so when Beki suggested it.

Now that he has been named, it is time I start working on those boxers. I still need some people to throw Taekyeon's, Chansung's, Nichkhun's, and Wooyoung's in ANY city besides New York.

If you love me and the dirty things I write, you will do it. If you love 2PM and the pure sex surrounding them, you will do it.

Guilt trip, guilt trip, guilt trip.

TKPA

13 comments:

  1. love it <3 fits him so well xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wayyy better than what i came up with lols

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't have any other nickname for Junsu. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect nickname for sure. I love how creative my fellow fangirls can be =D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I was able to come up with that nickname for him!
    I wouldn't see him with a different nickname.
    I'm glad I came up with it when I did~

    ReplyDelete
  6. genius!
    that's p-e-r-v-(ert)-e-c-t.

    hahaha..^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow all you girls are geniuses for thinking up these nicknames. it's pretty fitting, but i would've assigned this name to onew instead haha biased i know. but still it's clever and fitting.
    hope the shinee boys get nicknames soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. kudos beki for suggesting it! not bad...fitting

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are good job Beki! ^_^ there's nothing better than "VOCAL SEXTASY"~! *claps*

    ReplyDelete
  10. VOCAL SEXTASY IS EPIC XDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHHH!
    Vocal Sextasy!!
    VERYY NICE!

    XD

    Peace!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. that nickname so suits him LOL

    ReplyDelete