4.23.2010

You Always Throw Me For a Loop

Photobucket

It really is once a month that I question my feelings for you, Mr. Happy. I know it's because I try to find a picture of you looking like pure sex for BIGBANG Friday so you don't feel left out with all the dirty talk that goes on.

And it usually kind of backfires on me, because I end up seeing you as hot and sexy, and quite honestly ... that freaks me out. I shouldn't be seeing you in that light, Dae. You're the one that makes me laugh, I can chill with without any type of sexual tension appearing. You're actually the only one that The Boyfriend has given me permission to have a sleep over with. (Well, and the Queen of Bitchface, because he doesn't necessarily have to worry about anything sexual going on between us).

But once a month, I have to question my feelings for you. I feel that sexual tension rising, and I know I have to cram it back down within a millisecond because we can't change our relationship. And like I said earlier, I value my life and I don't want to die just yet. I know if I have any feelings toward you other than friendship, CJ will kill me. I know she will.

So I'm just going to end this post with this:

You look damn good on BIGBANG Fridays.

TKPA

3 comments:

  1. I agree that he always looks gorgeous on BB Fridays~
    I wonder why he doesn't try to get your attention even more.....
    Hmmmmm.
    That's something to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daesung's body always surprises me. I get into this mindset that he's a fun goofy guy easy going guy and nothing more but every once in awhile a picture will catch my eye reminding me he's actually pretty ripped. Hot <3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daesung is sexy as hell. He really needs to start taking his shirt off more :D

    ReplyDelete