4.23.2010

Okay, I Really Am Sick

And not in a good way sick. I think there is literally something wrong with me for finding this so damn hot and just pure fucking sex.

I'm talking about the "She's Gone" MV from the Shine a Light DVD. Oh, I know you've all seen it. And I know you all thought it was strangely hot too, which makes you just as fucked up in the head as I am right now.

I really am not digging the whole The Cure hairstyle he has going on, but for the sake of the atmosphere of the video, it works beautifully. Do I want to see him look like that in public? Uh, hell no. But I will fan girl a decent amount over it, because it adds to the whole bat-shit insane theme. And let me just say ... I don't necessarily find smoking attractive, but I'm not one of those who completely dismisses someone because they smoke. It isn't really a major factor to me.

In all honesty, I have never ever EVER been slightly turned on by seeing a dude light up. Until now.

Photobucket

Especially all the smoke clouds he blew out ... why that's so sexy is beyond me.

Photobucket

Of course, Master GD isn't just any ordinary dude on the street. I said I hated Asian men with blonde hair, then I wanted him to dye his hair back to blonde. Rules don't apply to him. He knows this. Not just my rules. Any girl's or gay man's rules. He is the exception to everything. And this is exactly how he can get away with making me feel completely all-sorts of screwed up.

If you haven't seen it yet but know what "She's Gone" is about, then pretty much think The Shining meets Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with a little bit of Johnny Depp circa Sleepy Hollow, and then with the ending of "She's Gone."

You know how the girls in horror movies run ridiculously fast and the killer just walks so slow behind them yet somehow seems to catch up to their new victim? He does that, stalking her through a maze, while looking incredibly demented, like he should be wearing a straight jacket and running into a padded wall repeatedly.

Oh, and then he pulls a knife out of his coat. Yeah ... that should actually kind of freak me out but it doesn't. And when he runs the blade underneath his lips ... yeah, still doesn't freak me out.

Photobucket

I'm so all sorts of screwed up. I need therapy. Really, this is just wrong on so many levels. That demented look should not be a turn on for me. What the fuck is this about? Am I the only one feeling this way? Feeling like you should be attracted to it because it's G-Dragon and the man can do no wrong and everything he does exudes sex, but at the same time you shouldn't be attracted to it because he's a fucking murderer who gets off on stalking pretty girls through a maze and then stabbing them?

And if you missed the really quick, insanely creepy, I-will-probably-legitimately-have-nightmares-from-this smile he gave while covered in spattered blood, here it is:

Photobucket

Seriously, what's wrong with me?

Click here to watch the "She's Gone" MV. Hurry up before it gets removed from YouTube!

For the record, I'm definitely not into the whole kinky-shit-with-potential-weapons kind of sex. No way. Call me a prude, but there will never ever be a knife in my bedroom. Fuck that.

TKPA

15 comments:

  1. I also thought he looked very sexy in the video. The whole dark creeper thing just had SEXY coming from the pores....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was hot as hell...especially the knife swipe under the lips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *whew* I'm not the only sadistic one that got turned on by a pyscho Master GD. That knife swipe under the lips was just awesome! I'm a little surprised they showed an idol smoking, would have thought that would have been a huge no-no. What do I care, I smoke too ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The knife... totally turned me on.
    As did the bird-like head snap at the beginning.
    And the smoke.

    You know, I never used to like GD that much, honestly. I thought he was kind of a diva (not like Key-status, though), and suffered a bit from the "tortured artist" syndrome. But now, the more I hear about him, the more I learn about him... he's actually really, really cool. Now, he seems to be very genuine, very creative, and definitely very bold. I think he deserves the attention he gets.

    (The fashionista side of him still makes me roll my eyes a bit, but it's more in the "oh jeez, that's GD for ya" way, instead of in an irritated way.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you are sick, THEN SO AM I! :))

    that dude is hot! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG.
    Video was AWESOMEE!!!!
    But like how did he not cut his lip when the knife was there :O
    The chick died so easily anyways!
    It was over too soon, if you ask me :)
    Anywhoo..
    Peace :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The video is great! Both hot and scary - at the same time. GD is amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. your not alone at some point i was wishing to be that girl i'd let him kill me as long as i die looking at all of that


    now im sick

    ReplyDelete
  9. i rewatched that video so many times.
    he seriously looks sooooooooooo hot!
    i'm even sicker than you than lol, i was concentrating on his sexiness so much i didn't even realize the sickness of finding it sexy until i read your post haha. still hot though...

    ReplyDelete
  10. part of me was wishing i was the girl... imagining that i ran then i stop and beg him to do me wildly with his crazy deadly glare! hahahah...i wish i wish i wish i wish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear GD, I watched the She's Gone music video.......Your crazy......your a sick murderer who plays with knives...you walk after the girl as she runs from you like a crazy killer in the movies. And you know what I was thinking? 'TIE ME UP MASTER GD TIE ME UP'

    So don't worry your not the only sick one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the movies you've compared with the MV. so damn totally worth comparing, they're really similar.
    ~if i'm the girl, i wouldn't run away from GD, even though he's gonna kill me, if it means that the last person i'll see and i'll be with is him. yes, i'm pathetic. i love him that much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The whole article
    explains me
    right there

    First of all, I hate asians with blond hair..
    BAM GD Has blonde hair and he's sexy as hell
    Then I get turned on by platinum blondes after that... wtf

    gdragon.. as a murderer? He would get away with anything if he actually was.
    Knife near the mouth, orgasmic.

    Kwon Jiyong forever oozes SEX... rules never apply to him.
    Completely changing his style.. STILL SEXY AS HELL

    -end of rant-

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know, this MV kinda freaked me out but it was intriguing. I don't see GD the way you do (although the more I hear his little sexy part near the end of Lollipop2, the more I like it and him) but I don't know that I found it sexy.

    I guess its just really dark and I'm into that in movies and MVs and stuff. I don't know. I'm surprised it hasn't been banned. Or am I late?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok so we know that GD is my step bro & all. You & I have fought about him many many times....I know he is ALL yours...BUT let me just say...HE IS SO FUCKING HOT IN THIS VID!
    I will have him at least for one night! One LONG SEX FILLED night. I will leave him begging for mercy as he reaches for me to have me yet again. Oh my dear GD I will so enjoy our one night together!
    Side note: I wonder if there is still that rope out in the garage.
    DAMN
    bahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete