4.27.2010

I'm Just So Damn Excited!

You can ask The Boyfriend that when it comes to things that excite me, I lose any shred of patience and I just want it all to happen now. I hate waiting and I want everyone else to be as excited, as happy, as obnoxiously impatient as I am. My enthusiasm makes him laugh, but it also sucks because I cannot for the life of me keep secrets when it comes to giving him any kind gift, and I always end up telling him exactly what I got him before he even has a chance to open it. I don't think I have kept one thing a secret from him. Wait, no ... the glass litre filled with watermelon and green apple jolly ranchers (his favorite) I gave him was a surprise. Everything else has been revealed.

I'm such a little kid.

And because I am such a little kid that gets all bounce-happy over things, you're getting yet another preview of the 2PM boxers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really, really am ridiculously excited about this. You all should be on the same page as me right about now.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. Haha I'm with you TKPA!! I just hope everyone can complete their mission!

    Whoever is going, get there early and stalk the front of the stage <3. Victory will be ours >=D!

    Aw wouldn't it be cute if they all lined up and took a group shot in their new boxers T_T? If only, IF ONLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM WAY TOO EXCITED FOR THIS. *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh!! this is so cool, just imagine if they actually get their hands on it, LOL i wonder what they would think...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I IS ESSITED!!!! i wanna see the look on their faces once they see these~! IT'S GONNA BE PRICELESS! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man this is great!! I really wanna see them wearing them or at least say they are, that would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME. PERIOD. NUFF SAID.
    The only thing dampening my spirits is the fact that I can't throw these on stage myself.

    But daaamn, I can't wait 'til they get these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO love it
    now they better come look at the site muahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. so, when I throw my boxers, I'm gonna take a video of it... I think everyone should. It would be really cool.

    ReplyDelete