4.23.2010

The Schizo Badass: Taeyang

I believe that the King of Foreplay can't really make up his mind as to whether or not he wants to be a complete and total badass. He flip flops from being sweet, innocent boy next door, to the dude you're only interested in having casual sex with and who you know won't call you back for at least two weeks, maybe one if he really likes you.

Photobucket

Usually, when he's performing, he exudes the tendencies of being a badass. I mean ... he looks like not only he knows what the hell he's doing in between the sheets, but he's practiced his skills time and time again. You know you've questioned whether or not he for sure has that V-Card of his every time he chest pops, pelvic thrusts, or rolls his body. And you know that you've thought to yourself time and time again that there is absolutely no way this man has never had a girlfriend, and that he just has to have some skanks on speed dial for a booty call.

Don't deny it.

Photobucket

But then, when he's off stage, he's this lovable, sweet-tempered, shy, good little religious boy that blushes at having an unholy thought of a sexual nature. And you have to wonder where the hell that animal that was on stage went and when he will come back. Will he come back on stage again, or will you be the lucky skank girl who seduces the charming, sweet, Bible-carrying boy and corrupt him?

I've corrupted enough people, thank you. I will not add him to that list. That's up to you ladies.

TKPA

9 comments:

  1. I will do my best!! Hwaiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K-Pop Junkie4/23/2010 8:06 PM

    Oh I so will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no way he hasn't had a GF is what I think most of the time... but then again he seems so sweet that he wouldn't be willing to hide his GF in the shadows and not devote at least 60% of his time to her so it all makes sense.

    YB is too honest to have a GF at home and feel up Aimee on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I offer myself to carry the terrible burden of corrupting Taeyang. I know... the guilt will be immense... but I have a feeling actually doing it will be more than worth it >_>.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah...my sweet bible carrying christian boy lols
    i don't mind being your skank jk
    but he can be my pimp any day buahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just give me 1 hour alone with him and I'll take that V-Card away from him for good. I don't mind corrupting him, actually I'm looking forward to it, he won't be able to walk for days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it will be an honor to take the V-card away from the King of Foreplay. i'll try my very best not to disappoint him. xD

    is "The Schizo Badass" KoF's alternate nick name? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. MTE.
    There is no WAY he has never been in a relationship before.
    But I honestly can't say because I don't know him personally.
    But really, how can he move like that if he had never been sexually active?
    This is like saying Rain is virgin. Would you believe that? HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

    Kay he might not have been with a girl, but must be sexually active IN A WAY OR TWO *wink wink*
    NEGL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't understand how he has not had a girlfriend. The guy is perfection. Surely there must be hundreds, if not thousands, of girls in South Korea who would happily be his girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete