4.26.2010

Birthday Spotlight

Well, well, well ... if it isn't Mr. Happy's birthday today!

I know he made it onto the trending topics this morning on Twitter. I don't have a screencap of that, but seriously, job well done for whoever tweeted their little fingers off to wish this man a happy birthday! We all know that BIGBANG would be far less entertaining and definitely lacking tons of talent if Daesung was not involved.

Photobucket

생일축하합니다!!

Happy birthday, Daesung! Hope your day was as fantastic as you!!

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. i was so glad a lot of people tweeted their hearts out for Mr. Happy~ I hope we made him happy! LOL @ my redundancy. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW MY BABY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    I love you so much. You know you get your present from me later. I have placed bows in very interesting places for you to open. And I CANT wait to blow your..........

    candles people candles...geez!
    (yeah right)
    I love you Dae!
    You belong to me & I belong to you!
    cjcdae

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy bday dae-dae!!! wahahhahaahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated b-day to my man!!
    He's lookin all sechsie in that pic. :D

    ReplyDelete