4.16.2010

Master GD, You Know Exactly What to Do

I am going to refrain from criticizing Sex God and the recent unfortunate mishap those evil Japanese cows bestowed upon him. It just looks like cheap paint that you spray in your hair for Halloween. That is what I am telling myself, anyway.

But in light of all the horrendous hair choices (i.e., Leeteuk and Heechul), Master GD has truly come through for me in this time of need.

Photobucket

See, you do things that piss me off, but when other idols piss me off, you're right there to make it all up to me. Seriously loving this new hair, please keep it for a while. (But if you want to go back to the blonde, I'm cool with that too. Just no more Three Stooges look, okay?)

However, it still makes me sad that you have no ass.

Photobucket

None at all. It's really unfortunate. I like my men with a little bit (okay, a lot) of booty.

That's okay. You totally make up for it with the cocky-as-all-hell factor.

TKPA

12 comments:

  1. Ahaha it's true. GD is flat as a pancake.

    I love the new hair too. I first saw it in a picture he put on his me2day:

    http://i42.tinypic.com/1zbb2mb.jpg

    I find that picture adorable for some reason haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. GD's hair = WANT
    TOP's hair = DO NOT WANT :(


    i find this hairstyle & color really sexy for him. ♥

    and LOL @ him having no ass. :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh, what did they do to T.O.P?? I can't even process that hair color.

    Maybe stylists are evil cows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went into a complete state of shock upon seeing TOP's hair. Hideous, hideous I say! T____T Those Japanese cows need to be punished for cramping his style.

    GD's hair on the other hand looks great. ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought TOP's hair was a joke at first... ick.

    but GD's ass looks like its been squished by a falling piano

    but i dont think its always been like that-

    *Evidence!! - check him out in Strong Baby when hes dancing with Seungri, i paused it a couple times and hes got a booty (a little one haha) but its there*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This might be one of those few times I will be saying this, but
    HE. LOOKS. GORGEOUS.

    He looks sophisticated and sexy.
    GD is all grown up now *clap clap*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wha! This is my new favourite place for crack! Keep up the awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still want a piece of that (non-existent) ass! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. he looks weird and stupid on the second pic, but still smexy... i just love him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow haha but i still love him! xD


    nice blog :) visit mine: http://k-popaddictionn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAH! GD has video for 'She's Gone'!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2eqdDcfn1E&feature=player_embedded

    Warning: GD stabs the girl at the end, so...

    ReplyDelete