4.22.2010

TKPA's Goals ... Yikes

Tomorrow makes the blog seven months old. Holy cow.

With that in mind, it's only going to be a short amount of time before the big one-year sneaks up on me, and well ... I have a few goals I want the blog to reach before September 23rd.


Goal #1 - I want 6,000 followers on Twitter. I know that is a huge stretch, considering I'm barely past 2,000 right now after seven months ... but still ... it is a goal. (So, uh, spread the word!)

Goal #2  - I want to have 2,000 posts. I'm only at 416 (including this post). I have some major work to do, I realize this. But I figure if I average about 325 posts a month, I will be okay. Meaning, I will be even more obnoxious. Sorry.

Goal #3 - I want one idol who is on Twitter to reply to me. THIS WAS ACHIEVED AUGUST 8, 2010!!!!

Goal #4 - I want one idol who is on Twitter to reply to me in regards to one of my blog posts.

Goal #5 - I want at least one idol to receive a pair of boxers with "TKPA" and the site URL printed on them. THIS WAS ACHEIVED JUNE 6, 2010!!!!


I am also thinking of doing a few more contests/give-aways between now and then, and then a really "big" one on September 23rd. I'm not sure exactly what I will do for that one, but I have a little time to come up with something.

So, do you think I can do it?

I sure as hell hope so.

TKPA

14 comments:

  1. You can do it chicka you definitely can! And when are you doing another TKPA campaign you know with the stickers around the world? You already had Cali down so I didn't comment but can I claim Cali next time? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. In about a year, I plan to move to Seoul. I hope to catch a lot of idol events! Maybe before I leave, I could get a bunch of TKPA gear to spread the word in Korea...? ; )

    I wish you luck in achieving your goals! I think you can do it. You just have to stick to your plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Pop Junkie4/22/2010 2:08 PM

    You can do it! <3 I will help! Tell me what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow 325 per month is alot...bu not obnoxiouis at all. i look forward to your posts everyday :]
    i hope seungho will reply to you about the starbursts lip balm haha. a reply regarding your blog posts though 0_0 lol it's fun for us to read but if i read something about myself like this i'd be scared lol. i'll try to help spread the word, but most of my friends arent as pervy as me haha. but good luck on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those are some serious goals! I'll be chanting for you (I'm Buddhist) and I'll pimp your blog out too!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm already helping. by spreading the word & telling ppl to follow u :) & i hope at least one idol replies to you!! i bet they're checking your blog out already but too afraid to say something XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are really a lot of things but i do hope you can get an idol to reply that will definitely be something cool Good Luck ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry, I know you can do it! TKPA will one day rule the world :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can manage all the goals if you try =D!! I'll put a link to your blog/Twitter in my Soompi signature!

    If there's anything else I can do to help let me know =). I toyed around with the idea of guest blogging like you mentioned awhile ago, but I don't think I have the clever writing skillz you have. We'll see~

    P.S. If any idol replies I want it to be Khun <3 but... beggars can't be choosers right =(?

    ReplyDelete
  10. *helps spread the word about you* I can't wait for the obnoxious ness!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All worthy goals, all worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. we're all here to help you so your goals will be ours too~! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that an English-speaking member of SJ, Henry, is on Twitter, it's really easy for us and for you, TKPA, in particular, to talk to him. Hopefully he's gonna reply the fans because today he started to do so ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sure you'll make it ^_^
    You seem to have a lot of followers.

    ReplyDelete